PICK THE BEST….Forbidden Door 3, Money In The Bank or NXT Heatwave?

Best PPV/PLE?

• FD3

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • MITB ‘24

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Heatwave ‘24

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
making this preemptively since Heatwave ain’t even happen yet :pachaha:

votes can be changed tho :mjlit: let’s see what TSC enjoyed the most

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
All I know is, based on the clips I saw from the MITB ladder matches, I never want to hear another single word about how AEW does dangerous indie mudshow spots when those WWE wrestlers were botching dangerous spots all over the fukking place, especially the women.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
All I know is, based on the clips I saw from the MITB ladder matches, I never want to hear another single word about how AEW does dangerous indie mudshow spots when those WWE wrestlers were botching dangerous spots all over the fukking place, especially the women.
They were looking to increase their sickos demographic :troll:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The MITB matches have always been spotfests.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Changed my vote from FD3 to MITB24. Ultimately came down to “less is more”.

Best match was Swerve/Os hands down. Mone/Vaquer was right behind. I initially voted for FD off the strength of these 2 matches, but then looked at their card again. 3rd best match was the Women’s MITB, even with the botches.

Moxley/Naito was the worst match - garbage. Didn’t enjoy ZSJ/OC or Zayn/Breakker. Not that they were outright trash, just didn’t do anything for me.

Rollins/Priest was cool but for storyline purposes - pin botch sucked, but appreciated how they bushed the briefcase ASAP and brought Seth back into the mix for the Drew/Punk feud. Six-man tag was great. The Cena retirement speech got me hyped for his farewell tour. I REALLY fukked with that MITB animated intro - top 3 moment for me for me with the actual ladder matches, not even joking. Playing the Badd Blood ad with Metro in Toronto was nuts :pachaha:

The TNT Championship ladder match was cool, but I enjoyed both MITB matches more. Toni Storm match was good too. The MJF, both Trios, and BD matches were meh. For me, 10 matches going into midnight was overkill. :sadcam:

Haven’t watched NXT in years and doubt it’ll sway my vote if I watch it. But who knows :manny:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
TL;DR - I enjoyed Forbidden Door slightly more than MITB because while both events were of similar quality overall, Forbidden Door gave me more of the results I wanted when it came to what I was invested in. However, I like that the WWE is keeping its B-level events to 5-6 matches.

Elaboration: Personally, the result of a match I'm invested in and how that result is delivered makes a difference on how much I enjoy a show. Especially if I am more invested in a given show.

If I have Forbidden Door and MITB on a similar level as far as match/event quality, the tiebreaker will be "As a fan, did I get the results I wanted?" and unfortunately that weighs heavily on MITB because I had more investment in the event as a whole.

I did not want Drew to win MITB, mainly because his big feud at the time didn't need the briefcase to be involved or wasted on it.
I did not want Sami to win.
I did not want Damien to have another title defense mired in controversy.

I'd say the only result from MITB that I was 100% happy with was Solo pinning Cody, and even then I wish the Bloodline had dominated the match more. The women's MITB match was the only one where I didn't really care who won and perhaps unsurprisingly, it was the match of the night (and probably better than every other match that happened except Swerve/Ospreay). Despite these results, every match was good or better.

With Forbidden Door, the matches I cared about ended with the result I wanted to see, except Mone/Vaquer, but that's because I went into it wanting Mone to win only to start rooting for Vaquer midway through it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can't compare FD to MITB but it's still early tho but I'd say Heatwave will be better than MITB. That is of course unless Page or Spears win then we might need to reevaluate.