Hermes had style
Futurama-S02E11-How-Hermes-e1558820638520.jpg

Also Hermes liked black women

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all mock the nerdy black men but there are so many of them it just divides black men in general and creates more c00ns in the process
You are either a c00n or you are not. Plus how do we know he is a nerd? I consider myself a nerd but I'm well dressed and care about my appearance.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
both great points

also I hate the term "nicca nerd" and I hate that young brehs can't like anime or video games

when I was in high school nobody got clowned for religiously watching Dragon Ball Z, and everybody played video games

I genuinely wish good luck to all the gen Z brehs, because this is definitely some gen Z sh1t that my generation didn't get clowned for

If you like anime you deserve to get clowned on

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If you like anime you deserve to get clowned on

breh you a cool poster usually, but that's petty, and no disrespect but stupid

if you didn't fvck with DBZ then that's your preference

but like I said this is some new sh1t because I went to a majority Black high school and all the brehs watched DBZ, sh1t everybody was watching DBZ, I got put on by an older dude who watched it in jail before he got released, and most of us including myself owned a copy of Ninja Scroll

and this is coming from someone who doesn't even watch anime ironically, but me personally do what you want

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
breh you a cool poster usually, but that's petty, and no disrespect but stupid

if you didn't fvck with DBZ then that's your preference

but like I said this is some new sh1t because I went to a majority Black high school and all the brehs watched DBZ, sh1t everybody was watching DBZ, I got put on by an older dude who watched it in jail before he got released, and most of us including myself owned a copy of Ninja Scroll

and this is coming from someone who doesn't even watch anime ironically, but me personally do what you want

Everybody gets clowned on its no different from watching a TV show to having ashy knees on gym day.