Pic of Travellin' Man aka priority at PAWG Party is going viral

broller

Veteran
Daps
The PAWG on the right has a witch's profile but I bet those white guys at the party thought she was bad

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a random breh minding his own business that's about to be made fun of across the internet. I need to at least see proof of him making some out of pocket statements or this is fukked.
Exactly.

And it invite everyone including non Black people to do this.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is a random breh minding his own business that's about to be made fun of across the internet. I need to at least see proof of him making some out of pocket statements or this is fukked.

Might have even been pulled off the street by Brad and Chad so they could make fun of him. He's not even dressed right.
I’m with you here. Breh is some random lame he’s not hurting anybody. No need to make him a meme for just standing around.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
full

I'm more concerned at how deliberately dusty this dude look as opposed to where he's at and why he's there.​
PP8z6U4.png
If incel was a person

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Might have even been pulled off the street by Brad and Chad so they could make fun of him. He's not even dressed right.
Could be Photoshop

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's too many blondes in one room that's real the problem here