Pic of Travellin' Man aka priority at PAWG Party is going viral

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
full

I'm more concerned at how deliberately dusty this dude look as opposed to where he's at and why he's there.​

This is a random breh minding his own business that's about to be made fun of across the internet. I need to at least see proof of him making some out of pocket statements or this is fukked.

Might have even been pulled off the street by Brad and Chad so they could make fun of him. He's not even dressed right.

Since we already know this is going to happen, how can he flip this into a W? What's the best way to monetize this in a quick amount of time?
The Coli need to sponsor him w/ a gofundme, classes on etiquette, grooming and game with an ultimate goal being a staff of posters to coach him via an earpiece from hidden location when he attends his next pawg party.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When your black shirt gets a little ashy, keep it for around the house or gym.

When that shyt turns dark brown and you’re wearing it publicly, you’re out there bad and no one respects you enough to check you. I bet he doesn’t have socks on either.

:scust:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all be playing with these Black nerds like this and they become like infamous c00n on the supreme court seat with a life or death anti Black vendetta.

Keep playing. :ufdup:
For what it's worth, I don't think Clarence Thomas had problems getting with women and being social in his college years from what I read

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I finally realized that I have no game cause I never needed game.

When I was young and dashing I would do shyt like pass out on the couch at the homies crib, then wake up to some chick sitting beside me chatting me up.

My ex wife actually emailed me out the blue one day after I hadn't seen her for years. We got married a year later. And divorced several years later.

I always thought "game" was the stuff I said and did after they chose me.

Nah.
Now that I'm :flabbynsick: I realize the truth. True game is being able to run down on strange women and walk away with contact info or better. And I don't really have that skill.

I shoulda practiced that shyt when I was young.

Breh in the OP has zero chance with those females. He needs a haircut, and a whole new fit to even begin to try.

But looking at him standing there made me think of current predicament

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Y'all be playing with these Black nerds like this and they become like infamous c00n on the supreme court seat with a life or death anti Black vendetta.

Keep playing. :ufdup:

I’m with you here. Breh is some random lame he’s not hurting anybody. No need to make him a meme for just standing around.

both great points

also I hate the term "nicca nerd" and I hate that young brehs can't like anime or video games

when I was in high school nobody got clowned for religiously watching Dragon Ball Z, and everybody played video games

I genuinely wish good luck to all the gen Z brehs, because this is definitely some gen Z sh1t that my generation didn't get clowned for