Phylicia Rashad talking that shyt

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Of Jayne Kennedy yes the tape is credited as the first sex tape leak

Easily searchable
Oh, I didn't know you was talking about her. Yeah, I saw that tape years ago. Her ex-husband Leon Issac Kennedy did her wrong by leaking that tape. As far as I know, it's still in black and white. Everytime a sex tape of a female celebrity gets leaked, it's always some poor quality video til this day. But they work around the best filming equipment in Hollywood.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
She is quite amazing.

One of the few people I’ve met that actually matches their persona thru and thru. Like, there’s an air of dignity and grace that follows her around even after all these years.

I smile when I see her recent work. She’s really one of the greatest we have out here.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Oh, I didn't know you was talking about her. Yeah, I saw that tape years ago. Her ex-husband Issac Kennedy did her wrong by leaking that tape. As far as I know, it's still in black and white. Everytime a sex tape of a female celebrity gets leaked, it's always some poor quality video, til this date. But they work around the best filming equipment in Hollywood.
If that’s the one I’m thinking of I only saw it once and dude nutted in her

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
‘the whoredom of the 50s-70s was off the chain but we down play it cause chicks were slim and dressed better lol
and that's the way it should be. But yes she copped to partying hard in the 70's

hard to imagine her being like that in her Cosby show era but all women have a past.

She was a staright dime in her younger years up there with Diahann Carrol.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
michael-jordan-lol.gif