Phylicia Rashad talking that shyt

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wtf is this show? And who is the light skin chick in the back? Is that somebody famous or a regular chick from Detroit? Looks like this chick names Pebbles I grew up with.

What is this and who is that chick?

This show has its own thread.

To answer your question, the litebrite is the best friend character, she has a sex scene but she wearing a nightgown the entire time

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Them eyes bruh :noah:

I always knew she was a freak. You can see it in her eyes :takedat:

0*PHBjaZGZ4o67mVCe

For Pisces risings, this manifests as an ethereal and enchanting aura. They often have a dreamy and mysterious look about them, with features that appear delicate and otherworldly. Their eyes, in particular, are known to appear captivating, soulful, and dreamy—often reflecting a depth of emotion.

@Coco Loco, Pisces ascendant, we in this thang. :obama:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If that’s the one I’m thinking of I only saw it once and dude nutted in her
That was Leon Issac Kennedy, her husband at the time. For what I remember, the video was in very poor quality, and I saw alot of close ups. I also remember him puting his fist in her...I didn't get that part. Then again, he was working with but so much. Anyway, I heard he was down on his luck when he released that video. He must have already knew his Hollywood career was just about over. Meanwhile, she was going on to better things, and richer men I guess.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I will say she's mad cool and down to earth she spent a grip of her own money hooking people up. I don't want to go into many details but she's super tapped in in DC especially the howard crowd and nikkas really hit her up begging for shyt.

She's really like your favorite Auntie.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

This show has its own thread.

To answer your question, the litebrite is the best friend character, she has a sex scene but she wearing a nightgown the entire time

Boy...you must be fun to be around.

Litebrite huh? :mjpls: