Phylicia Rashad talking that shyt

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Mrs Cosby gonna have me searching mature sites

bill-clinton-president.gif

Daps
All I know is she was married to one of the village people and was a serious cokehead and swinger in the 70s, studio 54 shyt

but she was a saint compared to her sister
So what you're saying is that scene isn't just acting, she's evoking memories from the past?..:lupe:.................on an aside just reading briefly on her family history it appears she is very much a thespian so her rumoured "liberal" youth aligns with that....

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
she explained for me..

you ain’t seen that sex tape breh? :whew:
You mean you saw it. I only know one person so far who said he did. He said he saw a bunch of other feamle stars on tape gettin it on too, when they were young. But I was having trouble believing this one. Now, with all this truth coming out about Harvey Weinstein, none of this stuff any longer surprises me.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
So what you're saying is that scene isn't just acting, she's evoking memories from the past?..:lupe:.................on an aside just reading briefly on her family history it appears she is very much a thespian so her rumoured "liberal" youth aligns with that....
I didn't know this myself. But since she's using real names, she might be forreal. I guess this is her vresion of Katt Williams.