"It was a bit of serendipity"

"Cross my heart and hope to die"

"Inshallah/Alhamduillah/Fisahibillah/Mashallah"

"Oopsie daisy"

"...to get you started"

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The term sassy. It’s weird and overused like how simp was a few years back. It could be a nikka roasting a bytch and somebody will say that dude is sassy like a bytch can never be roasted by a dude esp when other men say it sounds even more gay than the alleged sass

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Not a phrase but when someone's talking to you and they say "right" at the end of every sentence over and over again. I be wanting to hit nikkas dead in they mouth cause I know for a fact cacs started that shyt first. It's bullshyt corporate mingle placeholder verbiage that only the lamest of brothers choose to adopt.

"Well here's the thing, right. Everybody knows that Trump is the best candidate, right. I mean he was handing out trump bucks like candy on Halloween! Also, it takes a lot to get bytches. You gotta be handsome, right. Good physique, the whole nine. So you can imagine how hard it is for short gang, right? I mean my God. Y'all be safe tho"

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"[random person in a funny video] ...is a national treasure! Protect him at all costs!" In the YT comments.

Ever since people said it about Charles Barkley (because he really is one and was at risk of being censored), people have started saying it about every hot take artist with a single funny take. So pathetic how people nowadays need everything and everyone to be the best ever and legendary/iconic.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Oh and I don't know if it's been mentioned but

"[something out of the ordinary] wasn't on my bingo card today!!!"

Which is something else only the lamest of brothers stole from cacs. You know you a lame when you biting cacs style when it's supposed to be the other way around since the beginning of time.