Phrases That Annoy The Sh*t Out of You

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Something that irritated the hell out of me yesterday walking through the mall was me overhearing a woman who had to be Auntie status talking about she "the big spoon" 🥄. Ma'am if you don't cut it the hell out.

:scusthov:

Last edited:

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
'Am I the only one...' annoys the shyt out of me

Unless the question involves something wild like 'am I the only one who likes to bark at chocolate?' The answer is always no.

Plus it's always some really trivial shyt like 'am I the only one who prefers it was written to illmatic'

Mfer you ain't special :camby:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Flabby and Sick anonymous

200w.gif

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
Like, it ain't, like, a "phrase", but like, if every other word is "like" (like, "I be like", "I'm like", or "Like, da fukk?")

I'm like, do you hear yourself dropping all those "likes"?!? :what: Gaahhhhh damn! It makes me think their vocabulary is not very broad.

But it is what it is tho :manny:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
"Modern women...."
"Alpha, beta"
"Bring to the table"

"Give an example of a time when...."
Any email with the subject "Thank you for applying with _____"
"I just wanted to discuss some opportunities and find out what you're looking for in your next role" - Recruiters after I applied to a specific position.

the words "passion" "disrupting" "culture"......particularly the word passion when used by arrogant, elitist, tech enthusiast looking to gate keep their particular field by promoting this idea that if you werent tinkering with computers and gadgets since the age of 6 instead of .. idunno perfectly normal kid shyt, then you dont belong thus leading to a whole subculture of people suffering from imposter syndrome. The elitist tech snobs fail to mention their privileged, unconventional, upbringing, that gave them access to shyt that most people dont. You're not a genius, you were given a head start. Relax.

something being "problematic" or "Toxic"
Bytching about people being"woke"
"Cis gendered" I might mush you in your face if you called me that in real life

"so are we not gonna talk about...? "Are we ready to have that conversation?"

usually said by some utterly reprehensible phaggot; an obnoxious, pretentious virtue signaling bag of dikks attempting to instigate someone's canceling by not so subtely directing people's attention to some observation about some person of interest's misconduct nobody besides them gave a fukk about. more than likely a person that recently "triggered" them.
"triggered" added that word to the list.

"Dont forget to smash that like button and subscribe" or whatever the fukk they say. The value of your content will determine if I do any of that. no use in saying any of that

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I still really hate the word Bro. Don’t know how it infiltrated the hood. If I meet someone and they broing me too much then I’m weary of them out the gate. I do appreciate dudes stopped saying nikka so much but replacing it with bro still is weird to me.
I feel ya but now even shyt like calling each other "KING" makes me side-eye and recoil a bit. shyt's kinda phony to me. Same way them bowties can call me brotha' and yet I still sense the presence of contempt, being disingenuous.

Bruh
My G
kinfolk/mayne for my memphis brehs
OG

all of those will suffice

a black person "saying nikka" is a force of habit.for some. I can forgive it within a certain context. but even that wears on my nerves if over used like its going out of style, which it needs to do.