Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Oh and I don't know if it's been mentioned but

"[something out of the ordinary] wasn't on my bingo card today!!!"

Which is something else only the lamest of brothers stole from cacs. You know you a lame when you biting cacs style when it's supposed to be the other way around since the beginning of time.

:salute:

It’s LAME as hell

dreskii

Pro
Daps
guesstimate.

estimate means educated guess... it should be more accurate than a straightup guess. saying guesstimate makes me think you either don't know that the word is supposed to be estimate.. or you are providing me with a bullshyt estimate.

... i don't mind people saying guesstimate in a normal conversation but at work it bugs me out... especially if your job requires you to provide actual estimates.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I could care less"

if you could care less, then you do care at least a little.

"I couldn't care less" :birdman:

"irregardless"....not a word

"It is what it is"....no shyt.
Lol, i always say "it is what it is". Basically a way to tell the person there's nothing i can say or do to help you.

I hate when people say literally when what they said is a figure of speech.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Not a phrase but when someone's talking to you and they say "right" at the end of every sentence over and over again. I be wanting to hit nikkas dead in they mouth cause I know for a fact cacs started that shyt first. It's bullshyt corporate mingle placeholder verbiage that only the lamest of brothers choose to adopt.

"Well here's the thing, right. Everybody knows that Trump is the best candidate, right. I mean he was handing out trump bucks like candy on Halloween! Also, it takes a lot to get bytches. You gotta be handsome, right. Good physique, the whole nine. So you can imagine how hard it is for short gang, right? I mean my God. Y'all be safe tho"
ngl i do this at my job as a response though not when im giving a story lol

• Angry
Reactions: BBG

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
"At least it's a dry heat"
Old white people :snoop:
I don't care, it's hot.

africngiant