Phrases That Annoy The Sh*t Out of You

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
"Yaaasssssss"
"Type shyt"
"Period"
"It's giving"
"Okurrrr (when chicks say this and roll they Rs, I'm sorry are you part thot part cockatiel?)

KE8lyVn.png

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
And I’m so glad the “I’m goin in…” phase is over. That shyt used to make me grind my teeth. Like bytch you a fighter pilot now?! We taking down the Death Star today, Ho?!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
two wrongs don't make a right..... that's just used as a way to excuse the first wrong.... how about one wrong don't make a right either....?

it worked yesterday.... what is that supposed to mean...? it worked yesterday so it should work today....? well, if it works today it should work tomorrow, right...? and if it works tomorrow, it should work the day after that... and so on... meaning it should never stop working....? what never stops working...? 'fukk outta here...

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
So I grew up in a super rural backwards ass country town. As a result I didn't have a ton of peers. I was like literally the only black dude in ALL MY CLASSES from like Kindergarten to 12th grade. I was riding hard on that dork tip(mad video games, comic books, books in general). I had some homies from the block but literally everybody else in Podunk, GA told me that I 'acted like a white person'.

To this day it chews me up when I hear somebody say a person is 'acting white' for having interests outside of ******dom. :rucksammy:

What phrases y'all hate to hear?
Welp for starters i dont think im very crazy about "******dom"! :mjpls: