Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lol, is there any violence against palmeirense in rio?
the coolest jersey its flamengo's though :whew:
im5345.jpg

im6375.jpg

Vasco from the 90s is classic as well

200908131758452000_camisamundial.jpg
yeah fla got the classic scheme, never really had a bad shirt tbh

that kappa vasco shirt goes hard :wow:

not really violence as plain disrespect from fla/flu :sadbron: but vascoense and palmeirense are homeboys through and through :smugdraper:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: this is why the "why have black people turn there back on god" threads are laughable

This is where the Europeans got their idea of slavery... frm the Arabs.
shyt has been going on in northern egypt since the time of the pyramids being built.
They were too powerful for the Kushytes.
In turn, they made slaves out of some of them.
You had dark skin? You were a slave in Northern Egypt.
not necessarily its the broad features notice they didnt target somalis and ethiopians

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
how can you enslave fukking children....those are fukking babies in the first pic....fukkin cocksuckers...

let these fakkits try to erase history and their ancestors crimes with promise of a fairy tale god if you side with them, brehs

none

most of the enslaved seem to be children

I can only wonder how many of those boys were castrated by these sick fukks. :sandcacjpls: :scust:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This slavery wasn't because of Islam...

We know and historians know that Islam was literally not the reason.

One thing I know for sure is that black Muslims are the victims and fighters against this. Most of you could care less about enslaved east African people, you can tell by the posters who spend time hating on Black Muslims,

Smh

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Except, I reckon you forget that Arab and African culture is almost interchangeable, especially from that region.

:scust: Pan-African scumbags trying to spit on our hand in the legacy of the Arab world, I tell ya H'what.
Pan African people are the most fake type of black people.

They are nothing like marcus garvey or Malcolm x types who knew the truth

These new age pan africanist have been so brainwashed by white supremacy and cac versions of history that they'd kill and hate on a Black Muslim before they'd ever question a white version of history.

There are no assata shakurs marcus garveys etc that were not students of or networked with black Muslims.....

But ive seen posters on here make false equivalency post about black people and Arabs.... like blacks aren't the original arabs.

A arab cac is no different than a French cac..... they both cause black division

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish more would look to the indigenous customs/religions of Africa instead of Islam
Like what?

What custom exactly should AAs look into?

For example, my people are animalistic in belief. So I should be sacrificing animals n shyt in north America and cutting off my daughters clit?

I think people should build based on economics and technology and allow other people to have personal beliefs and stay out of their business.

Peace

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Like what?

What custom exactly should AAs look into?

For example, my people are animalistic in belief. So I should be sacrificing animals n shyt in north America and cutting off my daughters clit?

I think people should build based on economics and technology and allow other people to have personal beliefs and stay out of their business.

Peace

Why are you trying to take things to an extreme? Just to prove your point? You're obviously a Muslim brother & I respect you & your beliefs. Me personally, I would research beliefs in Africa & in certain areas & try to incorporate those beliefs in my life. I would want to know what was native to my continent before Islam because Islam isn't native. And I know from what @2Quik4UHoes has posted there's plenty of Africans that have held on to those customs & beliefs.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Except, I reckon you forget that Arab and African culture is almost interchangeable, especially from that region.

:scust: Pan-African scumbags trying to spit on our hand in the legacy of the Arab world, I tell ya H'what.

Go sell propane and propane accessories nikka, Pan Africanists are the furthest thing from scumbags. Oh, and no I'm not an Umar Johnson fan either I just think it's much wiser to be rooted in Africanness and not this outsider bullshyt.:camby:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Go sell propane and propane accessories nikka, Pan Africanists are the furthest thing from scumbags. Oh, and no I'm not an Umar Johnson fan either I just think it's much wiser to be rooted in Africanness and not this outsider bullshyt.:camby:

Except Islam has roots in Africa goof troop. Do you know of the Sana'a manuscript?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are you trying to take things to an extreme? Just to prove your point? You're obviously a Muslim brother & I respect you & your beliefs. Me personally, I would research beliefs in Africa & in certain areas & try to incorporate those beliefs in my life. I would want to know what was native to my continent before Islam because Islam isn't native. And I know from what @2Quik4UHoes has posted there's plenty of Africans that have held on to those customs & beliefs.
My specific tribe bruh..... so its not me reaching or going to an extreme.

But most people from where im from practice both.... islam is just a way of life.

I don't push Islam... but its strange that half the posters here can say some c00n shyt in one thread then turn around and hate on black Muslims in another

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rooted In what African stuff though??

What would you recommend for an AA