PhoenixKnightly_23 and illadope Aren't Really Dating, Phoenix may be a guy

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
which bet , the one that bans you for being chris dorner or the one where you get banned if you're not chris dorner?

All these aliases talking at the same time are making it hard to keep up with :sadcam:

This nikka bytched out :dead:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
which bet , the one that bans you for being chris dorner or the one where you get banned if you're not chris dorner?

All these aliases talking at the same time are making it hard to keep up with :sadcam:

the only thing :sadcam: is how all your tough internet talk went out the window in a split second once you realized that your internet forum account was in jeopardy cause jumped to a conclusion that you literally had no actual information on just like a dummy. log off.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
the only thing :sadcam: is how all your tough internet talk went out the window in a split second once you realized that your internet forum account was in jeopardy cause jumped to a conclusion that you literally had no actual information on just like a dummy.

:snooze:

the conditions of my bet never changed :umad:

I've been banned before my guy it really ain't nothing to a player u just come back stronger

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:snooze:

the conditions of my bet never changed :umad:

I've been banned before my guy it really ain't nothing to a player u just come back stronger

alright whatever you say you dumb narcissistic idiot

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm black.

tumblr_m2jid63i9O1r5wg7no1_250.gif

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Then what the fukk you doin in this thread nikka? :what: you knew what was going down when you read the title, you decided to come in

Was you just clicking to see my intro? Ol I-Wake-Up-In-The-Morning-Hoping-Chris-Deezy-Posts-His-Dope-Ass-Intro ass nikka :what:

Ol fan of a poster ass nikka :what:

Ol "I want Chris Deezys autograph" ass nikka :what:

fukk out my face. You thirsty motha fukka.

Groupie ass nikka.

and another one bites the dust :wow: