PhoenixKnightly_23 and illadope Aren't Really Dating, Phoenix may be a guy

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
nikka do you not see the Grade A content in the OP? The numbered lists? The conclusion? And you bytchin about an intro?

You're lucky I even gave your unworthy eyes the opportunity of witnessing the first 6 Star Thread :childplease: with yo bytch ass

Could give a fukk less for the drama since all of that happened before my time being here, ain't none of my business.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Could give a fukk less for the drama since all of that happened before my time being here, ain't none of my business.

37 posts in you should not be talking to chris diesel like that

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Then what the fukk you doin in this thread nikka? :what: you knew what was going down when you read the title, you decided to come in

Was you just clicking to see my intro? Ol I-Wake-Up-In-The-Morning-Hoping-Chris-Deezy-Posts-His-Dope-Ass-Intro ass nikka :what:

Ol fan of a poster ass nikka :what:

Ol "I want Chris Deezys autograph" ass nikka :what:

fukk out my face. You thirsty motha fukka.

Groupie ass nikka.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Then what the fukk you doin in this thread nikka? :what: you knew what was going down when you read the title, you decided to come in

Was you just clicking to see my intro? Ol I-Wake-Up-In-The-Morning-Hoping-Chris-Deezy-Posts-His-Dope-Ass-Intro ass nikka :what:

Ol fan of a poster ass nikka :what:

Ol "I want Chris Deezys autograph" ass nikka :what:

fukk out my face. You thirsty motha fukka.

Groupie ass nikka.

man that's the only reason half the people even check your threads :heh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
glad to see you got your life back in order welcome back chris

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I put my screenname up Chris

@PhoenixKnightly_23 is a female ...i brought her her..

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
nikkas check my threads because they're great threads you delusional fukk :leostare:

lol they don't be worth shyt if they get 1 starred on the regular on top of the fact that it actually had you making public threads about retiring

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lol they don't be worth shyt if they get 1 starred on the regular on top of the fact that it actually had you making public threads about retiring

If you thought those threads were serious you really are delusional :aicmon:

I ain't never leaving :umad:

& what's a 1 star if your threads get views on views off the strength of the authors name?

They come in because they see Chris Deezy made it. They know that if Chris Deezy made it, it's about to be some quality shyt in here

concise

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:
lots of females have protected twitter accounts, even attractive ones

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:childplease:
lots of females have protected twitter accounts, even attractive ones

Why would she let posters follow her then? If she's letting strangers in, what's the point? Most of the posters don't even share the same twitter name as coli username so how does she know who she's allowing in?

Didnt think about that did you :umad:

Clearly it's private to dodge a person or group, & that's the girl he's posing as & her family members

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
If you thought those threads were serious you really are delusional :aicmon:

I ain't never leaving :umad:

& what's a 1 star if your threads get views on views off the strength of the authors name?

They come in because they see Chris Deezy made it. They know that if Chris Deezy made it, it's about to be some quality shyt in here

So this is one of your serious threads? People only come in here for the intros and to see how low you can go with this postings