Phil's Drunk Messin' With The Association Save Again: Knicks 2015-2016 Tryout / Off Season Thread

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York

BzCP-PUIIAAVBL7.jpg:small

BzCFAG9IYAEp17W.jpg:small

By_IDgkCAAE9Ey_.jpg:small

By_GH9TCYAAJ5P4.jpg:small

BzBoRGsCYAAcq6b.png:small

By_CRO8IcAIlN7Q.jpg:small

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
as usual i wish nothing but the worst on every member, player and fan of this organization

enjoy winnin 28 games this season
Thanks for your shaded honesty breh...

Keep moving full steam ahead at us with your fury breh...

While we side step your advance with our much deserved upcoming accomplishments...

donzimmer8.gif

In Based Phil we trust:wow:

llt23

All Star
Daps
You know I was real skeptical of Fisher as a Rookie coach, and I wondered how hands on Phil would be as he said he wasn't really moving back to New York, but it seems like Phil low key is there at every practice putting in work. :obama:

Even though I'm concerned with the fragility of the big men on the team and a couple of other problems, if Phil and Fish can successfully implement the triangle this season then no matter the record we won. If the foundation is set, then when 2015 rolls around whatever Phil does then could potentially make this squad a legit contender.

Also we should try as hard as it may be to not throw Fish under the bus if he makes some rookie coaching mistakes. Phil got his back and will make sure he knows the deal:jawalrus:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You guys want the title changed to

Can You Phil The Shmurda In The Air? Triangle In The Tri-State: Knicks Season Thread 2014-15

Or are we good :lupe: