Philly With The 3rd World Country Vibes

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Isn’t the poorest big city Miami?

N'all Miami not in the top 10 cities of America. Philly was 4th but now 6th because it can't expand its boundary limits but since the 70s it has been the poorest. The policies enacted in the 60s started the declined. The city charges you a tax for working and having a business in the city which is terrible. Businesses been leaving since the 60s. Comcast is the only giant left.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Thread title is very accurate. I’ve been all over the east coast and Philly definitely is the poorest and oldest looking city.

shyt, I’d take Baltimore over Philly.

Baltimore looks worse in my opinion but it’s funny tho cause Philly does look really old. There was a time where both NY and Philly looks silly old but NY has been developing a lot and Philly much slower

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
N'all Miami not in the top 10 cities of America. Philly was 4th but now 6th because it can't expand its boundary limits but since the 70s it has been the poorest. The policies enacted in the 60s started the declined. The city charges you a tax for working and having a business in the city which is terrible. Businesses been leaving since the 60s. Comcast is the only giant left.
Explain that if you can

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wonder if they got something to eat after. Stop at Waffle House and order some pancakes, cheese eggs and grits after committing genocide.

:mjlol:Unless they going out near Lanscaster, there's no Waffle House near Philly.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baltimore looks worse in my opinion but it’s funny tho cause Philly does look really old. There was a time where both NY and Philly looks silly old but NY has been developing a lot and Philly much slower
Its looks old because of all the historical shyt in the city. There are legit historical roads where they didn't even pave it since like the 1800's or some shyt.

68683845-historic-brick-buildings-and-cobblestone-street-in-society-hill-philadelphia-pennsylvania-.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Its looks old because of all the historical shyt in the city. There are legit historical roads where they didn't even pave it since like the 1800's or some shyt.

68683845-historic-brick-buildings-and-cobblestone-street-in-society-hill-philadelphia-pennsylvania-.jpg

Yea we have some of those roads in NY also. But you can also tell by how narrow the streets are. Clearly still built for horses lol

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

thats part of it but a lot of it is just poor upkeep. It’s a lot of houses and areas that aren’t historical that just look bad.