Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
These are some truly demonic Chirren. They need to at least see 8-10 years and 20+ Years on probation.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Another post where nothing on the dap bar is suffice, we need to add the middle finger emoji and a few others. How did the dude die if he was not murdered, how do you explain to the family, this sounds all nice til those same people that you free continue to terrorize the community with people like you to support them, then they recruit more because you allow them to roam free. How would you feel if your parents/grandparents leave the house healthy and they die at someone hands but that is not murder?!

This guy minding his own business is dead but we got people calling in being playful, what type of mental gymnastics you have to do to absolve everyone of any wrong doing but being cruel but playful. Mannn WTF

He died because the kids killed him, this was established at the beginning of the thread, did they set out to kill him, I think not.

I'm not absolving them of wrong doing I'm suggesting we're more careful with the words we use to describe what happened, that's not a big ask.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He died because the kids killed him, this was established at the beginning of the thread, did they set out to kill him, I think not.

I'm not absolving them of wrong doing I'm suggesting we're more careful with the words we use to describe what happened, that's not a big ask.
Play is a word the family would have issue with. You should take your own advice, it was 3am, dude was minding his business and trying to get away from these people who were terrorizing him. They were not out at 3am looking for a bball partner, what game can you play with someone when you throw a cone to injure them, knock them down, pick up same cone and throw it at them again, pick it up as they are trying to get away from whatever sick game that only them and I guess you know about that this elderly man doesnt seem interested in playing with them.

These kids were out for whatever in the cover of darkness and they know that elderly is fragile and easy target who are not able to defend themselves. They were predators and laughing at the elderly demise. Actions have consequences, the moment you attack someone, just because its not a gun doesnt mean they didnt have malice intent. They wanted to injure and cause harm and repeatedly attacked this man til he died.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Play is a word the family would have issue with. You should take your own advice, it was 3am, dude was minding his business and trying to get away from these people who were terrorizing him. They were not out at 3am looking for a bball partner, what game can you play with someone when you throw a cone to injure them, knock them down, pick up same cone and throw it at them again, pick it up as they are trying to get away from whatever sick game that only them and I guess you know about that this elderly man doesnt seem interested in playing with them.

These kids were out for whatever in the cover of darkness and they know that elderly is fragile and easy target who are not able to defend themselves. They were predators and laughing at the elderly demise. Actions have consequences, the moment you attack someone, just because its not a gun doesnt mean they didnt have malice intent. They wanted to injure and cause harm and repeatedly attacked this man til he died.
And that’s how a DA would see it

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I don't think any of these kids are murderers. They were out when they shouldn't have been and something they thought was cruel but playful resulted in someone dying. No one here in their right mind would argue that these kids set out to murder anyone.
In case you missed it, Mr. Lambert's sister said in an interview that his fall to the concrete and the subsequent blows with the cone took off half of his skull. That sound playful to you?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
In case you missed it, Mr. Lambert's sister said in an interview that his fall to the concrete and the subsequent blows with the cone took off half of his skull. That sound playful to you?

I am not disagreeing with the reality of what happened, it does NOT sound playful.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Watch the video,yes it does look like the kids are being bad ass KIDS and being mischievious. Not like they intend to kill the man. If you cant see that you dont know kids. And are probably out of touch with the youth.Which is why its easy to throw out ideas for how they should be murdered.

He more than likely broke his skull when he hit the ground. The kids didnt beat this man until his skull broke. Since what we saw is all police mentioned. Im assuming nothing else really happened after he got up off the ground. The man didnt die in the streets,he died in the hospital a day later from head injuries.

Yall are framing it like they bashed his skull in with the traffic cone. And beat him to death in the street as they laughed. Yall would make great prosectors the way you spin a narrative. Could they have possibly been laughing because they were playing:gucci:? I just want to hear the kids out.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Did the kids intend murder, probably not, but murder was the result. Those kids were doing what they'd do to other kids.

Yeah give them all 20 years, and their parents need accountability.

Examples need to be set in our community. If kids and parents aren't aware of and witnessing consequences they will test the limits. All these Young Thug/Gunna high profile cases have people watching. Kids need to see there are repercussions for actions and that the law is real.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
The niece said it right “ where was the parents?”

U seen the single mom going into the courthouse with her sons…

Bet the same bytch running around talking about she don’t need a man and will be the same bytch today saying “ I couldn’t raised 2 boys on my own””

But u sure could fukk and suck dirty Deandre for 2 kids

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Whoever then kids have to stand in front of in court is going to ruin their lives forever, you might as well get ready for it. None of this is going to matter in that courtroom. I’ve seen kids get their lives took for way less. They really should’ve thought this one through before killing that old man :francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Question. How do we stop the self destruction of a community with no infrastructure to protect it self?
Most black people aren’t committing crimes. The ones that are need to be punished in a real way and stop having excuses made for them by judges and people that fight for criminal justice reform

I wish criminal justice reform would prioritize the black victims and black trauma and not the criminals
I'd put these youth in a labor camp where certain capos are pedophiles. It's the only use I can think of for pedos beyond testing methods of liquidation. But yes, some of the youth are beyond reform and should be worked to death for the benefit of greater society and tortured in their downtime. It would be cathartic for the nation.
Lol

This is exaggerated but it’s more right than people would admit.