Philly Brehs...Please Pray for the City

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If it does happen like you say I’m sure the US government will extend some vip invitations to you. Congrats breh, you did it :salute:

Maybe I can be a secret agent :lupe:

tjxKn8bHK9V6z-Fz8C8NBm3prH32f5BJso68m4hfQ9hp8FsFQyaYWTf4tcmouOorsttVNwOG7MWwaIi2yUAd2BDwIrbA4PvWSOt7qj8

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:picard:

I never heard of this.

Breh once you go deep down the rabbit hole you will see the following:

• PPD are a bunch of moronic racist dikkheads that wanted to bag any black person that fit the description
  • The murders were about a burnt clutch of a car, not a drug deal gone back like the media made it out to be
  • It exposes so much corruption in the city
  • The guy that did it actually snitched and said he done it during the first interrogation, but the cops somehow let him go
  • The 4 dudes that were falsely accused were awarded money for the wrongful arrest, but never received an apology from the PPD
That case had the city on edge. If you want to know more, the book actually goes into greater detail:

61PRYxyp6BL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Philly has negative ass energy where ever you go.

I even see more Black women dating white dudes now in Center City.

It's over.

:picard:Oh dear God.

Center City used to be like a haven for gay couples and art students:dame:. Occasional PAWGing/PAWMing, but didn't know the swirl spread outside social media :picard:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is so bad about Cherelle Parker? Helen Gym probably would be better for rent control but OP fearmongering like Domb was about to win or something. :childplease:
Didn’t know Philly was that bad. shyt look like an apocalypse :picard:
Man these videos always pick like the same 3/4 neighborhoods, there are some absolutely beautiful parts of the city too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What is so bad about Cherelle Parker? Helen Gym probably would be better for rent control but OP fearmongering like Domb was about to win or something. :childplease:

Man these videos always pick like the same 3/4 neighborhoods, there are some absolutely beautiful parts of the city too.

I know they usually show Kenzo, Da Bottom, and etc. But that's usually the hot topic at this very moment, especially concerning crime up there. What this thread is about focuses on what is about to go down and its going to happen in an area only Philly heads know about, but the rest of the world don't know about.

IYKYK :lupe:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

concise

Veteran
Daps
Breh once you go deep down the rabbit hole you will see the following:

• PPD are a bunch of moronic racist dikkheads that wanted to bag any black person that fit the description
  • The murders were about a burnt clutch of a car, not a drug deal gone back like the media made it out to be
  • It exposes so much corruption in the city
  • The guy that did it actually snitched and said he done it during the first interrogation, but the cops somehow let him go
  • The 4 dudes that were falsely accused were awarded money for the wrongful arrest, but never received an apology from the PPD
That case had the city on edge. If you want to know more, the book actually goes into greater detail:

61PRYxyp6BL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Every time you post something about Philly, I wind up googling some wild details and wonder why most of these didn't wind up in the national news.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Every time you post something about Philly, I wind up googling some wild details and wonder why most of these didn't wind up in the national news.

Its very telling of how wild the city was and continues to be, but never gets worldwide coverage. The fact that the MOVE bombing incident still gets swept under the rug is gross AF. The more I become aware of the city's past, it's like Pennsylvania is no different from the stereorypes of the south. Its all cut from the same cloth from racism, blatant classism, and police brutality.

Don't get me started with organ trafficking:

The crazy thing is that there was an article about the fact that this man was a victim of a organ trafficking ring, which I can't find. Hence why I feel that this shyt is bigger than news :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Touche' but this truly hits backyards. I'm giving fair warning because they're fitting to 94 crime bill blocks up there. Just keep your eye on the news breh, something fitting to go down and its going to open these pipehead youngins minds up.

They crave the 90s and 2000s so bad. Game on:hubie:
94 crime bill was only bad for criminals and criminal adjacent.

low key a lot of black folks were happy with the Giuliani's of the world because they were safer.