Philly Brehs...Please Pray for the City

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Damn even the badlands cost more than that around here. And idk how long u been gone from philly but if u remember what the bad lands was like back when, shiiit...ur use of the word "warzone" is NOT hyperbole in the least. :francis:

Even most of the northeast aint very pretty these days.

Yeah the thing with NorthEast is sadly housing vouchers allowing fukk humans to wreck the areas. It's been like 7 to 8ish years since I have been away from Philly and sadly the shyt looks unrecognizable. Now folks talking about "gangs" and "sets". My old block looks like a Scooby-Doo ghost town, and it's just all around messed up.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Hmm yes be weary about future events. However, It seems like there is enough to be afraid of already in the current reality. Philly brehs seems to use each other as target practice, same as Chicago.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Square biz. But in a way they are actually pushing folks in the areas that white folks held down for so long, while rapidly developing in commodities like North Philly.

Kensington is going to take some time, but in the end its not going to be the same, as yall seen with it being Zombieville. Its going to get "cleaned" up, but the market will go to one dealer :francis:
Real estate economists are aware of this.
Wouldn't be surprised if they clean it up for immigrants.
You got a choice, invest now or hit a lick.
Was thinking about going to Philly to catch the come up, but I found other options.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
That Ameen Hurst shyt was crazy

But people online just wanna make jokes and bid :russ:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yeah the thing with NorthEast is sadly housing vouchers allowing fukk humans to wreck the areas. It's been like 7 to 8ish years since I have been away from Philly and sadly the shyt looks unrecognizable. Now folks talking about "gangs" and "sets". My old block looks like a Scooby-Doo ghost town, and it's just all around messed up.
Yeah the most fukked up part is those little old ladies and aunties, and cool ass OG's with them vouchers aint even the problem(mostly). Its the muhfugging hobosexuals and ratchets who latch onto them and bring that bullshyt to the block. Completely blow up they spot, cost them they vouchers with the cac neighbors just looking for a reason to be on they :mjpls: and then they move on to the next sucker, leaving they people without a pot to piss in after sucking the life out them and ruining they shyt.

Same thing happened to my wife's sister. Granted she aint shyt her damn self. But i cant tell u how many times she let some fukkboi fukk up her whole program. Breaks wifey's heart which in turn breaks my heart. Even though lowkey bih got everything that happens to her coming.

Sad reality is we aint all gone make it man, and a muhfugga who aint bout shyt will drag u down before u can pull them up 99.9999% of the time :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gone try to get black people out of them areas, Philly lookin' like prime redevelopment territory and it's lookin' like they ain't about to wait.
It's about to be a situation that got black people out there lookin' bad, then three years later you will hear about "revitalization" and "redevelopment".
You already know what's about to happen to the city.

They trying to get black people out the north and Midwest back to the South. It's called containment.

With this spot all built up and shyt (big cities up north), we need it yo

Start taking our package (high rents) or step off :hhh:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
With this spot all built up and shyt (big cities up north), we need it yo

Start taking our package (high rents) or step off :hhh:

:francis:
Had decades to own that property and get a bigger piece of that "package" is all I'm sayin'.