Philly Brehs...Please Pray for the City

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lately, my wife and I feel spiritually that something bad is going to happen in Philly. Bad enough, I have been having crazy reoccurring dreams of my old blocks I've lived on are certified war zones, but this is crazy different. Like I'm talking, the shyt will make Lex Street Massacre seem a family get together gone left. With that being said, if you are a praying person like this marsupial that identifies as a black Philly native, pray for the city to move beyond the incident that's bound to happen. Because the aftereffects are going to be severe, especially if you are black in the city.

The new mayor is not going to be friendly and stupid as Jim. I'm talking John Street with a Nazi patch :picard:

That is all

giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
this is the case in every major city in the united states.

like someone said in another thread, passports, pistols, and funds.

Touche' but this truly hits backyards. I'm giving fair warning because they're fitting to 94 crime bill blocks up there. Just keep your eye on the news breh, something fitting to go down and its going to open these pipehead youngins minds up.

They crave the 90s and 2000s so bad. Game on:hubie:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
@OP, you pray to a human GOD or a koala GOD?

Also, you don't mean something bad, you mean something worse, no?

Both:

il_570xN.4353244645_hyaf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

As far as bad or worse, I'm saying on the level of a domino effect. I'm talking NYPD in the 90s/ATL Red Dogs territory. Fair warning for folks to gear up or gear out:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m visiting soon
:lupe:

What part? For the most part, you should be good. Its not like a nuke going to be launched in that place :picard: (Kenzo zombies may be immune because they taking shyt that zombies will go "noped" to). I'm mainly talking about natives that are used to the nonsense, but will have to endure more chaos involving the law enforcement and youngins being wreckless.

The new mayor is going to use that prime example of the incident that's bound to happen to push the bill :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You tell me this as I'm catching a 9:30 flight back tonight!?!?!

fukk it, I'm coming back from Chicago, I'm Gucci my kigga.

:dead: Prophecy is a MOFO and a half. I kept denying the feeling, but everytime I see shyt in my feed and go "soon":lupe:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt something happens everyday in this city. I am trying to get my mom to leave she won't she born and raised in the city. She gets mad when I don't want to come down like why should I leave my lawn and trees to go down there with no parking.

Back on the topic, whatever happens to the youngins doing the crime well then they deserved it. They closed Glen Mills and all those other juvenile places on purpose

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What part? For the most part, you should be good. Its not like a nuke going to be launched in that place :picard: (Kenzo zombies may be immune because they taking shyt that zombies will go "noped" to). I'm mainly talking about natives that are used to the nonsense, but will have to endure more chaos involving the law enforcement and youngins being wreckless.

The new mayor is going to use that prime example of the incident that's bound to happen to push the bill :mjcry:

Dunno where I’ll go yet. I’ll do my research soon.