Phil Spencer warns of another Gamepass price increase

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Do you realize that Gamepass for $17.99 a month is $204 a year right?

For comparison, PS Plus Extra with EA Play is still cheaper coming at $164 for the year.

Wait, hold up and it comes with Ubisoft Plus? For $164?

TdTur8p.png

Am I reading this right @Rekkapryde @Gizmo_Duck

PS Plus, with the EA Play 12-month sub for $29.99 is $164 AND PS Plus contains Ubisoft+ classics?

For $188, Premium gives you all that plus cloud streaming, game trials, AND the PS Classics games!?
BYZc3Vj.png

You've sold me on PS+ Premium. It's cheaper, and has more games and content than Gameplus Ultimate.

L5g3CN4.png

Of course you left out some important details regarding PS Plus that even I had to go quickly look up.

And the "You can play it on PC too!" line isn't a bar and day one releases is cool except day one releases are so far in between in each other that it's barely worth mentioning. Before Starfield what was the last game that was worth talking about? Redfail? :mjlol:

You don't even gotta respond breh because I'm sure you're just going to then deflect to some bullshyt and then talk about how if you do three backflips and log onto Slickdeals.net at the same time through the Xbox web browser while wearing a Mountain Dew shirt you can get it for even cheaper. I don't care nikka.
"Important details" :laff:

You typed all to say

You can pay 190 to not get day & date, get less games and PC access.

Or you can pay 210 to get all that and then some.

:mjlol:

As far as games

I'll list you just my personal list of ONLY day 1 day and date gamepass games, I want to play or have or had downloaded.

I'll even go all the way back to last year :yeshrug: and stick to just 3rd party games.

TMNT
Plague tale 2
Chained echoes
High on life
Atomic heart
wo long
ravenlock
exo primal
Texas chainsaw massacre
lies of P
and pay day 3, persona tactics and coc00n soon.

But go ahead and sign up for PS+ premium breh.

Y'all should have a bunch of extra cash anyway since Sony ain't released any games this year :laff:

Unless they got you for 600 in February with VR. :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not reading all this shyt, only a fool paying for gamepass per month. Unlike plus you can buy xbox core cards.

I'll give you a tip, 50 days of gamepass ultimate for 6 bucks if you already have gamepass. You welcome. If you don't it scales even better. Less than 50 dollars it's for a year of gamepass ultimate if you smart. If you really smart you stack it.

I'm sure you're just going to then deflect to some bullshyt and then talk about how if you do three backflips and log onto Slickdeals.net at the same time through the Xbox web browser while wearing a Mountain Dew shirt you can get it for even cheaper. I don't care nikka.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As long as the value proposition increases a price increase is irrelevant. All services will eventually increase in price. It's inevitable.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Important details" :laff:

You typed all to say

You can pay 190 to not get day & date, get less games and PC access.

Or you can pay 210 to get all that and then some.

As far as games

I'll list you just my personal list of ONLY day 1 day and date gamepass games, I want to play or have or had downloaded.

I'll even go all the way back to last year :yeshrug: and stick to just 3rd party games.

TMNT
Plague tale 2
Chained echoes
High on life
Atomic heart
wo long
ravenlock
exo primal
Texas chainsaw massacre
lies of P
and pay day 3, persona tactics and coc00n soon.

But go ahead and sign up for PS+ premium breh.

Y'all should have a bunch of extra cash anyway since Sony ain't released any games this year :laff:

Unless they got you for 600 in February with VR. :heh:
:russell:

Responding to you is a literal waste of time. You're far too gone to ever admit anything truthful.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

Responding to you is a literal waste of time. You're far too gone to ever admit anything truthful.
What am I admitting to within this conversation?

Surely not that PS+ is better or just as good?

Gamepass is clearly the better service...

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Because PS+ is trash, and they had a hefty price rise right after removing stuff.

It's not even comparable

Gamepass is the truth, I expect the price of game pass ultimate to end up falling around 25-30 bucks and floating their for awhile.
Can't wait for them to crackdown on gamepass password sharing in the future :lolbron:

And for yall to brag about it