Phil Spencer warns of another Gamepass price increase

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Why are people acting like early access is something new now?
I wasn't aware of this practice on gamepass until Starfield.

If a game gets early access one week before the official release, is it really early access or are you purposely holding back the release date to see how many many people will pay for DLC for games they don't own for bragging rights?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course you'd say that.
There are no games I want on PS+ that I don't have on gamepass.

I also get day one releases from 1st and 3rd party.

Without gamepass in just this month alone I would have spent potentially over 200 bucks only 3 of the games i wanted to pick up.

PS+....

:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If a game gets early access one week before the official release, is it really early access or are you purposely holding back the release date to see how many many people will pay for DLC for games they don't own for bragging rights?

its essentially “pay premium to play at release” and for everyone else you get a week delay.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are no games I want on PS+ that I don't have on gamepass.

I also get day one releases from 1st and 3rd party.

Without gamepass in just this month alone I would have spent potentially over 200 bucks only 3 of the games i wanted to pick up.

PS+....

:francis:

let’s be honest, you wouldn’t have bought those games or even thought about playing them if they weren’t on gamepass. You didn’t really save any money because you’re still paying for 3rd party games or buying games on playstation and nintendo on top of paying a monthly subscription for xbox

nikkas was shytting on bloodborne for years and now act like ‘We Have Bloodborne at Home’ is some must play game :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:unimpressed:

Early access has been around digitally and physically since preorders from EB and Babbages.

Idk, nor care if they internally plot to get people to fomo in by delaying a game a week and offering early access, things like that are incredibly common in marketing across all things anyway.

Plus games ain't cheap, if people want to preorder, buy a season pass, or buy DLC to play early, more power to them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:75% of the games are the same

But one has first party Sony games but y’all won’t keep it real and admit they are better acclaimed :sas1:.
25 percent is a big number, especially when it comes to 1st party, and day 1 3rd party games.

I had PS+ and it was pointless for me, my year sub ended after the price hike on top of everything.

I buy the 1st party games I want from Sony usually day or week one and everything else was either on gamepass or not available on PS+

If I didn't have gamepass PS+ would be fine, but the cheapest tier only :manny:

let’s be honest, you wouldn’t have bought those games or even thought about playing them if they weren’t on gamepass. You didn’t really save any money because you’re still paying for 3rd party games or buying games on playstation and nintendo on top of paying a monthly subscription for xbox

nikkas was shytting on bloodborne for years and now act like ‘We Have Bloodborne at Home’ is some must play game :mjlol:
You should write fiction the way you make up scenarios in your head