Phil Spencer warns of another Gamepass price increase

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wasn't aware of this practice on gamepass until Starfield.

If a game gets early access one week before the official release, is it really early access or are you purposely holding back the release date to see how many many people will pay for DLC for games they don't own for bragging rights?

You don't have to subscribe to gamepass to get early access pay the 100 or whatever it cost. Early access with Gamepass is always cheaper than if not on gamepass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are no games I want on PS+ that I don't have on gamepass.

I also get day one releases from 1st and 3rd party.

Without gamepass in just this month alone I would have spent potentially over 200 bucks only 3 of the games i wanted to pick up.

PS+....

:francis:
PS Plus Games

w7ZAs7B.png

Xbots:
cMj31jf.png

"Meh, PS+ games suck. Trash service!"

Gamepass games:
WDznc3L.png

" :blessed: AmaZING gAMEs!"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS Plus Games

w7ZAs7B.png

Xbots:
cMj31jf.png

"Meh, PS+ games suck. Trash service!"

Gamepass games:
WDznc3L.png

" :blessed: AmaZING gAMEs!"
You gonna have to do more than a quick google.

10 of those games in the PS+ image are or where on gamepass already.

Meanwhile 160 of that 200 I would have spent isn't on PlayStation plus.

So I could spend 17.99 a month, not get EA play included, not get 1st party games, and rarely get 3rd party day and date releases.

Or spend 17.99 get all that plus the ability to play it on any PC

:unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gonna have to do more than a quick google.

10 of those games in the PS+ image are or where on gamepass already.

Meanwhile 160 of that 200 I would have spent isn't on PlayStation plus.

So I could spend 17.99 a month, not get EA play included, not get 1st party games, and rarely get 3rd party day and date releases.

Or spend 17.99 get all that plus the ability to play it on any PC

:unimpressed:
:laff:

Do you realize that Gamepass for $17.99 a month is $204 a year right?

For comparison, PS Plus Extra with EA Play is still cheaper coming at $164 for the year.

Wait, hold up and it comes with Ubisoft Plus? For $164?

TdTur8p.png

Am I reading this right @Rekkapryde @Gizmo_Duck

PS Plus, with the EA Play 12-month sub for $29.99 is $164 AND PS Plus contains Ubisoft+ classics?

For $188, Premium gives you all that plus cloud streaming, game trials, AND the PS Classics games!?
BYZc3Vj.png

You've sold me on PS+ Premium. It's cheaper, and has more games and content than Gameplus Ultimate.

L5g3CN4.png

Of course you left out some important details regarding PS Plus that even I had to go quickly look up.

And the "You can play it on PC too!" line isn't a bar and day one releases is cool except day one releases are so far in between in each other that it's barely worth mentioning. Before Starfield what was the last game that was worth talking about? Redfail? :mjlol:

You don't even gotta respond breh because I'm sure you're just going to then deflect to some bullshyt and then talk about how if you do three backflips and log onto Slickdeals.net at the same time through the Xbox web browser while wearing a Mountain Dew shirt you can get it for even cheaper. I don't care nikka.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

For comparison, PS Plus Extra with EA Play is still cheaper coming at $164 for the year.

TdTur8p.png

PS Plus, with the EA Play 12-month sub for $29.99 is $164 AND PS Plus contains Ubisoft+ classics?

For $188, Premium gives you all that plus cloud streaming, game trials, AND the PS Classics games!?
BYZc3Vj.png

You've sold me on PS+ Premium. It's cheaper, and has more games and content than Gameplus Ultimate.

L5g3CN4.png

Of course you left out some important details regarding PS Plus that even I had to go quickly look up.

And the "You can play it on PC too!" line isn't a bar and day one releases is cool except day one releases are so far in between in each other that it's barely worth mentioning. Before Starfield what was the last game that was worth talking about? Redfail? :mjlol:

You don't even gotta respond breh because I'm sure you're just going to then deflect to some bullshyt and then talk about how if you do three backflips and log onto Slickdeals.net at the same time through the Xbox web browser while wearing a Mountain Dew shirt you can get it for even cheaper. I don't care nikka.

Larrys when they hear the truth

8-C088-B9-E-FE2-F-4192-A974-052-A65954996

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

TdTur8p.png

BYZc3Vj.png

L5g3CN4.png

Not reading all this shyt, only a fool paying for gamepass per month. Unlike plus you can buy xbox core cards.

I'll give you a tip, 50 days of gamepass ultimate for 6 bucks if you already have gamepass. You welcome. If you don't it scales even better. Less than 50 dollars it's for a year of gamepass ultimate if you smart. If you really smart you stack it.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Xbots: "Movie games, walking sims :scusthov:"

Also Xbots: "A Plague Tale: Requiem is a day 1 GP exclusive :blessed:"

Xbots: "Bloodborne is overrated by these Sony stans :scusthov:"

Also Xbots: "Lies of Phil :blessed:"

Xbots: "No Day 1 first party releases on PS+ :scusthov:"

Also Xbots: "I bought an Early Access pass for just $35 over the already $17 a month I pay for GPU to play Shartfield a week earlier :blessed:"

Microcock stans :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Not reading all this shyt, only a fool paying for gamepass per month. Unlike plus you can buy xbox core cards.

I'll give you a tip, 50 days of gamepass ultimate for 6 bucks if you already have gamepass. You welcome. If you don't it scales even better. Less than 50 dollars it's for a year of gamepass ultimate if you smart. If you really smart you stack it.

Nobody wants that garbage

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbots: "Movie games, walking sims :scusthov:"

Also Xbots: "A Plague Tale: Requiem is a day 1 GP exclusive :blessed:"

Xbots: "Bloodborne is overrated by these Sony stans :scusthov:"

Also Xbots: "Lies of Phil :blessed:"

Xbots: "No Day 1 first party releases on PS+ :scusthov:"

Also Xbots: "I bought an Early Access pass for just $35 over the already $17 a month I pay for GPU to play Shartfield a week earlier :blessed:"

Microcock stans :mjlol:

Watch them go crazy over the new microsoft dualsense :russ:

With rechargeable batteries :sas2: