Phil Spencer wants Helldivers 2 on Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not nonsensical. My premise was this game is on PC day 1 because it is a live service game and why not if you'd put it on PC put it other places people will buy it and make in-game purchases? Someone else then suggested this game is I guess a system seller even though it was on PC day 1 so it shouldn't be those places due to possible negative impact? Not really sure. I don't think anybody is going to buy an Xbox and say you know what Helldivers 2 is on Xbox so I don't need a PlayStation but I do think Xbox gamers would buy this and spend on microtransactions.

Any game generating hype on the level that helldivers is right now is not only gonna sell consoles but sell ps plus subs. It makes no sense to put it on a competiting console

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Any game generating hype on the level that helldivers is right now is not only gonna sell consoles but sell ps plus subs. It makes no sense to put it on a competiting console
Nah, it’s not selling consoles. Especially when you can’t even get on regularly.

It’s a fun little game to give folks a break from cod, fortnite, and destiny if they’re looking for it.

Console numbers probably gonna drop when other ps5 console exclusives drop