Phil Spencer wants Helldivers 2 on Xbox

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Holy shyt, you're extremely dishonest. Bungie is an independent subsidiary like SOE were back in the day. They make their own decisions on where to release their games.

Zenimax doesn't. MS makes those decisions. They're fully controlled by MS. You only have to look at Redfall, Starfield, Indiana Jones and other titles that were in development for PS, but were canceled once MS consumed them.

They're nothing alike.
You in the wrong thread and you sound dumb:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil needs to go ahead and resign and go and work for Sony. He has more faith and praise for the ops games then he does his own.

He probably looks at his series x like this :scust:

Every time he boots up to play it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I see a lot of “i bought a ps5 for this” on twitter. People underestimate how live service games can sell consoles

Why do people think microsoft ain’t porting halo and forza to playstation? Becuase it wouldn’t make a lot more money?
I would say that Halo (even in decline) and Forza are more impactful for Microsoft than Helldivers 2 is for PlayStation. I mean they put this game on PC day 1 for a reason.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Phil needs to go ahead and resign and go and work for Sony. He has more faith and praise for the ops games then he does his own.

He probably looks at his series x like this :scust:

Every time he boots up to play it.
He probe doesnt even play it.. there’s no games :mjlol: he on that PlayStation wave I know it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would say that Halo (even in decline) and Forza are more impactful for Microsoft than Helldivers 2 is for PlayStation. I mean they put this game on PC day 1 for a reason.

Looking at the numbers I disagree. Seems like PlayStation investing and succeeding in a new market is bringing in a new audience including hardcore Xbox Stan’s that want to play this gaMe and don’t have a pc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking at the numbers I disagree. Seems like PlayStation investing and succeeding in a new market is bringing in a new audience including hardcore Xbox Stan’s that want to play this gaMe and don’t have a pc
Sony has shown themselves to be protective of the franchises they highly value to the point that a PC release will be staggered after the console release. Unless they're going PC day 1 on every game right now there are tiers to what they will and won't day 1 on a PC. The fact that this game was released day 1 on PC suggest it's not a protected title.

Case point God of War Ragnarök is still not on PC like almost 15 months later.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony has shown themselves to be protective of the franchises they highly value to the point that a PC release will be staggered after the console release. Unless they're going PC day 1 on every game right now there are tiers to what they will and won't day 1 on a PC. The fact that this game was released day 1 on PC suggest it's not a protected title.

It doesn’t really have anything to do with it, they’ve already said their live service titles will be on pc. They don’t really need a bigger influx of numbers than what that brings as we can see.

They can barely get the people they have into the game as is

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Your entire premise is nonsensical. You're comparing an established multigenerational IP to a smaller lesser known IP that's on it's second iteration.

Makes perfect sense why one would be day 1 on another platform opposed to the other.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That would be hilarious....solid evidence that the 100s of hours of GamePass content is DoA.
Nah, he would probably be in the queue like everyone else, sending emails remind teams to develop their games in a way that they can properly scale out as needed. :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Your entire premise is nonsensical. You're comparing an established multigenerational IP to a smaller lesser known IP that's on it's second iteration.

Makes perfect sense why one would be day 1 on another platform opposed to the other.
It's not nonsensical. My premise was this game is on PC day 1 because it is a live service game and why not if you'd put it on PC put it other places people will buy it and make in-game purchases? Someone else then suggested this game is I guess a system seller even though it was on PC day 1 so it shouldn't be those places due to possible negative impact? Not really sure. I don't think anybody is going to buy an Xbox and say you know what Helldivers 2 is on Xbox so I don't need a PlayStation but I do think Xbox gamers would buy this and spend on microtransactions.