Phil Spencer wants Helldivers 2 on Xbox

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Bungie is independent of Sony, but also is somehow Sony leadership according to Meach.
They can’t be “independent” if they are owned by playstation.

Xbox said the same thing about Zenimax

But for the rest of us who can read...

Still waiting for @MeachTheMonster to post a direct quote from Sony leadership that they're looking to bring games to Xbox specifically.

Maybe one day. :wow:
I gave you the sony CEO saying they spent billions on bungie to bring games to xbox.

It just doesn’t fit your stan narrative so you pretend you can’t read :wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
And xbox

:wow:

:wow:
PC, Cloud, and Mobile.

Not on X-Box consoles.

Contractually obligated games don’t count. MS isn’t contractually obligated to put Sea of Trash on PlayStation. Yet…

:snooze:

Daps

I gave you the sony CEO saying they spent billions on bungie to bring games to xbox.

Sony says Bungie is independent in an official press release, but Meach says that Sony's own words don't count, so I guess I should stop believing Sony and start believing Meach.

The audacity of Meach telling me that he knows what Sony means better than Sony does.

I guess your good old uncle Phil doesn't agree with your interpretation that Sony's leadership has said they're putting games on Xbox since he's out here port begging Sony to send over a few of their games instead of maybe overseeing development of a few games of his own. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony says Bungie is independent, but Meach says that Sony's own words don't count, so I guess I should stop believing Sony and start believing Meach.

The audacity of Meach telling me that he knows what Sony means better than Sony does.

I guess your good old uncle Phil doesn't agree with your interpretation that Sony's leadership has said they're putting games on Xbox since he's out here port begging Sony to send over a few of their games instead of maybe overseeing development of a few games of his own. :wow:
This is what it looks like to grasp for straws :wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Remember this?

81fxXLpsMWL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

This was back before Microsoft stopped developing games on their own with any consistency and had to hide behind MLB leadership port-begging Sony for games.
Yep: “our games are trash but instead of getting better at making games let’s just buy publishers and beg Sony to put their games on our consoles”

Daps
This is what it looks like to grasp for straws :wow:
True, when you have to pretend that Bungie isn't independent even though Sony said they are, that is the perfect example of grasping at straws. :wow:

But maybe one day, you'll post Sony leadership saying that they're bringing games to Xbox. Things can change.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If this is a live service game I don’t see why they shouldn’t put it anywhere it can generate income. Nobody is gonna tell you they chose Xbox over PlayStation because of Helldivers 2 being available on Xbox. People on Xbox might buy this and spend money though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If this is a live service game I don’t see why they shouldn’t put it anywhere it can generate income. Nobody is gonna tell you they chose Xbox over PlayStation because of Helldivers 2 being available on Xbox. People on Xbox might buy this and spend money though.

I see a lot of “i bought a ps5 for this” on twitter. People underestimate how live service games can sell consoles

Why do people think microsoft ain’t porting halo and forza to playstation? Becuase it wouldn’t make a lot more money?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Holy shyt, you're extremely dishonest. Bungie is an independent subsidiary like SOE were back in the day. They make their own decisions on where to release their games.

Zenimax doesn't. MS makes those decisions. They're fully controlled by MS. You only have to look at Redfall, Starfield, Indiana Jones and other titles that were in development for PS, but were canceled once MS consumed them.

They're nothing alike.