Phil Spencer took his Xbox Scarlett home

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Next generation games aren't likely done yet so what's he using it as an Xbox One X? I don't see why he felt the need to tweet that out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
imagine fighting over console wars in 2020 :russ: jesus christ

imagine only having exclusives on your side, but downplaying nintendo when they are the kings of exclusives.
I swear yall nikkas fukked up every single thing in the world
The console wars ended for me when I got a job and I no longer had to choose what console my parents bought me but could buy my own.

I will say I prefer PlayStation but I own all of them. I never want to rationalize why a game that looks good isn't good because I don't own the console it's on. A console is only a few hundred dollars. It isn't that expensive.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Next generation games aren't likely done yet so what's he using it as an Xbox One X? I don't see why he felt the need to tweet that out.
The Scarlett is completely backward compatible with xbox one and most 360 games, I believe. If the PS5 doesn't have complete backwards compatibility with PS4 games...:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love my Xbox One X like cooked food :banderas:

it completely dominates my entertainment center...I can watch a movie/show in kodi...jump on the edge browser and watch an NBA game in HD...jump off that and play GTA online...shyt is crazy...the thing is the X1X does so many things well that I don’t want to risk “upgrading” and losing out on certain features/apps or w/e the case may be...the only thing I “gain” by upgrading to scarlett is next gen MS exclusives :unimpressed: PS4 pro I use strictly for exclusives...the plan is to upgrade to the 5 and use that strictly for full time gaming (exclusives/3rd party) and use the X1Xs as media centers and to finish up all the damn games I have from this gen...and I’m not rushing out to get a PS5 until they work out the kinks unless there’s a kick ass system seller that makes me want to rush out and get it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new standard controller? :wow:

Realistically he wanted to show people who dropped a console price on the elite 2 that it will be compatible with the next Xbox. It's actually quite smart and reassuring. :ehh:

ya I read all current accessories will be compatible w/ scarlett...elite 1 and 2 and basically all controllers and shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Scarlett is completely backward compatible with xbox one and most 360 games, I believe. If the PS5 doesn't have complete backwards compatibility with PS4 games...:francis:

it will definitely have BC w/ PS4 games but the latest I heard was ixnay on PS1-3

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do think game pass and gaming services are the future though.

Microsoft was ahead of the comp when it came to implementation since the OG Xbox. They just really screwed up selling the Xbox 1 but look at us now, essentially always online.

where MS fukked up even tho I bought an X1 before a PS4 was the uncertainty re: what features and capabilities the X1 would have...if it had all the shyt it has now...it would’ve blown the PS4 away in US sales imo...sony will always dominate MS in the overseas gaming market tho no matter what

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All joking aside you can see why so many people don’t give a fukk, the console wars shyt is dumb, especially when you own both, but the X1 took such a fukking loss this gen compared to the PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where MS fukked up even tho I bought an X1 before a PS4 was the uncertainty re: what features and capabilities the X1 would have...if it had all the shyt it has now...it would’ve blown the PS4 away in US sales imo...sony will always dominate MS in the overseas gaming market tho no matter what
They fukked up with the messaging and price

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I do think game pass and gaming services are the future though.

Microsoft was ahead of the comp when it came to implementation since the OG Xbox. They just really screwed up selling the Xbox 1 but look at us now, essentially always online.
Sony stans still talking physical media :hubie: