Phil Spencer took his Xbox Scarlett home

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this current gen was the first time xbox and nintendo completely won me over...sticking strictly w/ sony next gen tho

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Ya'll tripping on the no games thing, you gotta wait for "12 year old white girl running right for 3 hours while a bunch of colors and shyt fly around".

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
These dudes been fighting the same fight since 2005. shyt is wild.
Broke shyt too, I own all 3
All 3 of them do their own thing BUT they all do the same exact shyt too
I've been playing Playstation the most for 2k with people, but they are fukking insufferable. You always hear about "exclusives" and shyt which is funny because Nintendo is completely exclusive and a smash hit system.

These consoles dont drop at the same time for no reason, they've always fed off eachother on purpose... there's a reason why they have the same exact features at different times. People are mad fukking stupid, it makes video game shyt look horrible. I've had a high end PC for over a decade too and play games on that... there's so many ways to game and mostly its just Playstation people crying and shyt, its so weird to experience like you said, since 2005. With logic you can argue great points for all 4 options...

Playstation has more people online, easier to stream and a few more games
Xbox has superior hardware and interface... doesnt have bottlenecked network speeds and hard drive speed. First to do backwards compatibility and gamepass
Nintendo has the exclusives, you can play handheld or on TV... a full library of nintendo games is amazing...more hours of playing time than you could imagine. Online is 20$ a year
PC you can download mods, try games before you buy them... stream to TV, play way more exclusives and have ROMS to play Nintendo in 4k.

With that being said ... I have my computer hooked to my 4k TV ... My Xbox One X in 4k with my Ps4 connected to the input in the Xbox ... so my Playstation hits in 4k at the same time... and I can control Playstation and Xbox with Voice commands. And my Nintendo switches as soon as I dock it, to another HDMI port... I can always switch the playstation and Nintendo and upscale that too. Next I am going to integrate alexa into my setup so I can control my TV completely by vocals and just pick up a controller for whichever one to play. Oh and by plugging my Consoles into the Xbox output, I dont have to split and change Surround Sound... they all read from the same HDMI output ... so all of them seamlessly give me 7.1 surround sound no matter what.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My experience on all systems are vastly different and it has been different each year for the past what 7?

Xbox year 1 and PC for me until About 2017 that's when PS4 started killing it and the switch dropped and started killing it.

2017 was all PS4 with some switch

2018 was all switch

2019 has been switch and Xbox ( ultimate game pass)

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but but the Indies

Im jumping ship to Sony next gen don't care about halo, Forza or gay a$$ gears. Or any of those fukc sh!t indie games. I want AAA games for a AAA console not some early 2000 platformer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My experience on all systems are vastly different and it has been different each year for the past what 7?

Xbox year 1 and PC for me until About 2017 that's when PS4 started killing it and the switch dropped and started killing it.

2017 was all PS4 with some switch

2018 was all switch

2019 has been switch and Xbox ( ultimate game pass)
Xbox was killing it in 2013~2016? :mjlol:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Devs been saying it ain't as goo as he ps5 though. :patrice: