Phil Spencer talks tomb raider "exclusivity"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The furry :ohlawd:

:mjlol: I'm not mad. i just wished you stop lying about things, lets be real.... microsoft is depserate. this a is a desperation gambit.... they couldnt risk the idea of tomb raider 2 being the better version on the ps4. They paid Square Enix, "Under the Table" for the "Duration period of use"....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: I'm not mad. i just wished you stop lying about things, lets be real.... microsoft is depserate. this a is a desperation gambit.... they couldnt risk the idea of tomb raider 2 being the better version on the ps4. They paid Square Enix, "Under the Table" for the "Duration period of use"....

It's the same deal all 3rd party exclusives have gotten since forever.

Your fury is forcing you to paint this one as somehow different and wrong.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's the same deal all 3rd party exclusives have gotten since forever.

Your fury is forcing you to paint this one as somehow different and wrong.

Because the game was a success more or less when it was across all platforms.... not just one...

Fact remains ALOT of ps3/ps4 owners brought the reboot, that helped and guess what you alienate that fanbase by taking the game which by all accounts should have been multiplatform reguardless.... lets be real...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because the game was a success more or less when it was across all platforms.... not just one...

Fact remains ALOT of ps3/ps4 owners brought the reboot, that helped and guess what you alienate that fanbase by taking the game which by all accounts should have been multiplatform reguardless.... lets be real...

Sounds like fury to me :manny:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
"I can talk about Tomb Raider coming to Xbox in 2015 exclusively"

Sounds to me like Tomb Raider is on XBONE for at least a year. That's a while. After that, it'll probably go to PC but no further. If they are helping with the development, it will in all likelihood never see the light of day on PS4.

Sounds like Microsoft found the rival to Uncharted. The sequel should also sell very well. Excellent business move by Microsoft.

Maybe, maybe not. It don't come out until like December 2015. He aint said shyt about 2016. But why pay for a period of less than a year though?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Maybe, maybe not. It don't come out until like December 2015. He aint said shyt about 2016. But why pay for a period of less than a year though?

I agree, deal doesn't seem worth it if it's less than a year. A year might as well be an eternity in gaming time, because 99 percent of the people that experience TR (good or bad) will have for sure experienced it on XBONE.