Phil Spencer "Sony has to innovate in order to maintain being the leaders" We are not done buying.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dualsense
PSVR
PSNow (was out two years before Gamepass)

But yeah they don’t innovate :mjlol:
PSVR is just VR...
PSNow was super whack and NO one cared about it until gamepass came along showed them how to do it.
The dualsense is pretty innovative tho.
I will say I respect them for actually trying to still push VR usually they one and done things if its not a success out the gate.
But sony is not really the company that pushes innovation when it comes to playstation.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
but but but you can play shytty iPhone games on your toaster, breh :win:

Obligatory

quote-the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-they-have-absolutely-no-taste-steve-jobs-105-62-65.jpg
M$ is excalty like there founder bill gates just a thief with money buy shyt up can't innovate for shyt.

pretty much a culture vulture in gaming industry and the pc market

bought the q-dos which was copied from another guys OS all bill did was rebrand to ms-dos gave it to IBM.

So only people that want M$ to win is misguided stans they want everthing on game pass including Nintendo and Sony.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M$ is excalty like there founder bill gates just a thief with money buy shyt up can't innovate for shyt.

bought the q-dos which was copied from another guys OS all bill did was rebrand to ms-dos gave it to IBM.

So only people that want M$ to win is misguided stans they want everthing on game pass including Nintendo and Sony.
:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I mean lets be honest those stans would still exist even without gamepass. They stanned xbox one an entire generation with absolutely no games, even after scalebound was cancelled and crackdown 3 took 6 years to come out and bombed.

They are purely blind loyalist at this point with no discretion or standards for how they spend their money. Xbox series s and x could go two more years without releasing games and they’d still be here arguing about how its the best deal in gaming.

They are stuck

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean lets be honest those stans would still exist even without gamepass. They stanned xbox one an entire generation with absolutely no games, even after scalebound was cancelled and crackdown 3 took 6 years to come out and bombed.

They are purely blind loyalist at this point with no discretion or standards for how they spend their money. Xbox series s and x could go two more years without releasing games and they’d still be here arguing about how its the best deal in gaming.

They are stuck

The sad thing is you really believe this.
You really believe that people buy consoles strictly to play exclusive games.
Sony stans are a sad sad bunch

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Sony needs to do is drop games. Which State of Play showed. Xbox is buying up a whole lotta studios with nothing to show for it. You got developers abandoning ship at 343 studios you don't think the same will happen with Activision and Call of Duty? Call of Duty is done once it goes fully exclusive because there are so many games free to play games and new games coming out.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did you buy your ps5?

I'm the minority I buy all systems because I don't want to miss out on any game and I want to play the best version if its something I play competitively.
For those that casually play games, price and games they can play with friends are #1 on there list when its time to buy a system for them to play. The vast majority of those people do not buy a system for exclusive games.

Like I say all the time the only exception to this rule is nintendo.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Sony needs to do is drop games. Which State of Play showed. Xbox is buying up a whole lotta studios with nothing to show for it. You got developers abandoning ship at 343 studios you don't think the same will happen with Activision and Call of Duty? Call of Duty is done once it goes fully exclusive because there are so many games free to play games and new games coming out.
If thats all they had to do they wouldn't be crying over Act/blizz

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If thats all they had to do they wouldn't be crying over Act/blizz
They crying now because they think Call of duty is a bread and butter game for they platform. If that new fps game they are producing with the OG modern warfare producers takes off they won't give a fukk about Call of Duty. I don't know why Sony is shook with Microsoft taking Call of Duty it's not like they don't make great games.