Phil Spencer "Sony has to innovate in order to maintain being the leaders" We are not done buying.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stans feelings getting in the way of the truth . Even if you are a Sony Stan you should want them to get with a more modern business practice that care about consumers but this is the coli and this will fall on deaf ears :manny:
I hope you're not talking about that game rental service. If anything, that destroyed the consumer concept of ownership.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I hope you're not talking about that game rental service. If anything, that destroyed the consumer concept of ownership.

The concept of ownership ended once everything went digital. You can still buy gamepass games but the concept of physical media is all but over.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The concept of ownership ended once everything went digital. You can still buy gamepass games but the concept of physical media is all but over.
And that's why I don't support digital. And why I would never support a game rental service.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And that's why I don't support digital. And why I would never support a game rental service.
old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
So you been financially supporting mediocracy the past two decades? :russ:
No I meant not pricing games at 70 dollars, charging y’all full price for the last of us remake, having something similar to smart delivery so y’all won’t have to pay 10 dollars more for a “upgrade” etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No I meant not pricing games at 70 dollars, charging y’all full price for the last of us remake, having something similar to smart delivery so y’all won’t have to pay 10 dollars more for a “upgrade” etc.

All this says is that if microsoft went another generation without gamepass yall wouldn’t even bother supporting them becuase you don’t wanna pay full price for games

And i don’t really blame yall for not wanting to pay 60-70 dollars for something like Halo Infinite or Flight Sim, i certainly wouldn’t :manny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:russ: You act like they forcing people to buy shyt

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
All this says is that if microsoft went another generation without gamepass yall wouldn’t even bother supporting them becuase you don’t wanna pay full price for games

And i don’t really blame yall for not wanting to pay 60-70 dollars for something like Halo Infinite or Flight Sim, i certainly wouldn’t :manny:
Yes keep justifying paying 10 dollars more for no reason. Ain’t got shyt to do with what I wanna pay.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I see Team StruggleBox has really latched on to the idea of games becoming $70 being a Sony thing instead of a trend that the industry is going to.

You think your beloved MS wants you buying games or subscribing to their service? So what's the best way to get you to subscribe?

Nintendo is currently the only console manufacturer who's development costs are still in line with the past decade's. That's solely based on self imposed hardware restrictions. They let Sony and MS chase graphic fidelity and instead stuck to playability.