Phil Spencer is the Devil

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rumors have Sony allowing game downloads for their streaming service PSNow so it could happen

I have no doubt they are keeping there eye on things, I wonder if M$ will let them release 1st or take the lead in release the next gen 1st.

If they are smart, they sit on that until like next E3 announce it and the new ps5,

If they dont its going to be a very easy call for alot of people to get the next box, live and gamerpass and have a huge libaray to play as well as whatever 1st party title is at launch. Basically walking in buying a system and not even having to worry about picking up a game.

What's sub par about it?

I should say sub par in comparison to what I get from M$. But they have gotten much better. They are still randomly down from time to time, security is still an huge issue for me with them, and I hate their online store, in game store and the network in my experience use to drag, this last year it hasn't been bad though infact its been really really good, outside of the random outages.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's STILL not getting MS over the top tho.... :childplease:.....:mjlol:

You really expect them to come out guns blazing with NO exclusives to the xbox??? What's the point of an xbox if I can buy their so called "Exclusives" on PC?!?

Only internet nerds care about that, the console market is mostly filled with casuals who only play the big releases.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This nikka come with smiles making the Xbox fans feel good and give them hopes and promises. Meanwhile lets check his track record shall we. He's been in charge of 1st party games for over a decade. His list of fukk ups are as follows:

1. Not letting Bungie do Destiny. These fools coulda had another hit:mindblown:
2. Not buying Respawn when they had the chance:wtf:. Tittan Fall franchise is a more refined COD and with a large publisher push woulda actually done great numbers.
3. Couldn't close the deal to buy the PUBG devs :usure:
4. Lies to his audience constantly thinking they stupid. Power of tbe cloud, Fallout 4 VR on Xbox I mean take your pick dude lies to win PR and shyt like E3.
5. Nothing but Halo, Gears, Forza 1st party output is not a good look and makes their line up quite boring.

A PlayStation or Nintendo exec would be burned alive for doing this shyt. White privalage at its finest
I agree with the premise but the execution is terrible :scust:

Yes, Phil caters to you, the Sony fanboy. Who ever talks up Phil? (It's you guys)
Now let's go over your points..

1.Not letting bungie do Destiny, and how is Destiny doing These days? Forgotten? Overrated?

2. Sohh why didn't Sony buy respawn? EA paid a half a billion dollars for respawn, more than Sony spent on its entire cloud infrastructure (ps5 coming soon :mjlol:)

3. PUBG is coming to PlayStation when again? Real question, don't dodge, what's the release date :popcorn:

4. I'd appreciate if you stopped talking about the cloud as if our entire society isn't moving in the cloud direction :wtf:
You fanboys really are just dumb. If Sony was leading this charge you'd be happy to talk about it but since it's not it's not real you say :laff: like, ok smart guys, you right :tu:

5. Nothing but Halo, Forza, gears you say? First off Why is it that any mainstay you ALL deem it a negative but then any Sony mainstay is "another hit exclusive :banderas:" The truth is you hype up mediocre exclusives while shytting on fantastic exclusives the competition has to offer. Forza bad but Forza is just following and now leading the path that gran Turismo began. That's an always online title now isn't it :smugbiden: you mean, cloud powered :wow:

Halo bad but you said Microsoft is stupid for letting bungie be happy making flops like Destiny 2. And Destiny 1 was hyped because it allowed Sony stans to finally play a bungie game. That's why you're talking all stupid like that today, July 2018 :snoop:

Gears bad, uncharted which was abandoned by Sony gamers once part 3 landed is somehow ovo Drake... And drakes last two albums been yawn status but it sells right. Enjoy mediocrity brehs. Super Mega Baseball 2 time :win:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree with the premise but the execution is terrible :scust:

Yes, Phil caters to you, the Sony fanboy. Who ever talks up Phil? (It's you guys)
Now let's go over your points..

1.Not letting bungie do Destiny, and how is Destiny doing These days? Forgotten? Overrated?

2. Sohh why didn't Sony buy respawn? EA paid a half a billion dollars for respawn, more than Sony spent on its entire cloud infrastructure (ps5 coming soon :mjlol:)

3. PUBG is coming to PlayStation when again? Real question, don't dodge, what's the release date :popcorn:

4. I'd appreciate if you stopped talking about the cloud as if our entire society isn't moving in the cloud direction :wtf:
You fanboys really are just dumb. If Sony was leading this charge you'd be happy to talk about it but since it's not it's not real you say :laff: like, ok smart guys, you right :tu:

5. Nothing but Halo, Forza, gears you say? First off Why is it that any mainstay you ALL deem it a negative but then any Sony mainstay is "another hit exclusive :banderas:" The truth is you hype up mediocre exclusives while shytting on fantastic exclusives the competition has to offer. Forza bad but Forza is just following and now leading the path that gran Turismo began. That's an always online title now isn't it :smugbiden: you mean, cloud powered :wow:

Halo bad but you said Microsoft is stupid for letting bungie be happy making flops like Destiny 2. And Destiny 1 was hyped because it allowed Sony stans to finally play a bungie game. That's why you're talking all stupid like that today, July 2018 :snoop:

Gears bad, uncharted which was abandoned by Sony gamers once part 3 landed is somehow ovo Drake... And drakes last two albums been yawn status but it sells right. Enjoy mediocrity brehs. Super Mega Baseball 2 time :win:
:ehh: Okay, I can get with this one...

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This nikka come with smiles making the Xbox fans feel good and give them hopes and promises. Meanwhile lets check his track record shall we. He's been in charge of 1st party games for over a decade. His list of fukk ups are as follows:

1. Not letting Bungie do Destiny. These fools coulda had another hit:mindblown:
2. Not buying Respawn when they had the chance:wtf:. Tittan Fall franchise is a more refined COD and with a large publisher push woulda actually done great numbers.
3. Couldn't close the deal to buy the PUBG devs :usure:
4. Lies to his audience constantly thinking they stupid. Power of tbe cloud, Fallout 4 VR on Xbox I mean take your pick dude lies to win PR and shyt like E3.
5. Nothing but Halo, Gears, Forza 1st party output is not a good look and makes their line up quite boring.

A PlayStation or Nintendo exec would be burned alive for doing this shyt. White privalage at its finest
You're an idiot
1. Bungie wanted to be independent and he wasn't the head of Xbox when they left

2. EA had right of first refusal, so any offer MS made to buy them EA could have matched
3. This might be a decent point except that it would have backfired on them, they secured exclusive rights and PUBG has sold well but it's clear that Fortnite is eating PUBG's lunch. PUBG did it's job for Xbox it has 8 million users but locking up PUBG wouldn't have moved the needle and would have been a waste of money
4. Yeah those are bad looks, but let's be reality VR ain't doing nothing serious this gen
5. That's why he secured other studios to bolster 1st/2nd party games, SoD2 was dope, Cuphead was dope, never played Sea of Thieves but it sold well, Ori was dope. We're not gonna sit here and lie like Sony was pumping out AAA hits early in this gen they relied on third parties to provide big hitters like Destiny and Call of Duty now they're putting out the big boys and the wait has paid off :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're an idiot
1. Bungie wanted to be independent and he wasn't the head of Xbox when they left

2. EA had right of first refusal, so any offer MS made to buy them EA could have matched
3. This might be a decent point except that it would have backfired on them, they secured exclusive rights and PUBG has sold well but it's clear that Fortnite is eating PUBG's lunch. PUBG did it's job for Xbox it has 8 million users but locking up PUBG wouldn't have moved the needle and would have been a waste of money
4. Yeah those are bad looks, but let's be reality VR ain't doing nothing serious this gen
5. That's why he secured other studios to bolster 1st/2nd party games, SoD2 was dope, Cuphead was dope, never played Sea of Thieves but it sold well, Ori was dope. We're not gonna sit here and lie like Sony was pumping out AAA hits early in this gen they relied on third parties to provide big hitters like Destiny and Call of Duty now they're putting out the big boys and the wait has paid off :yeshrug:

Sony has made great new IPs every single gen in it's existence. Xbox had had 17 years to get their shyt together with exclusives

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Sony has made great new IPs every single gen in it's existence. Xbox had had 17 years to get their shyt together with exclusives
Clearly microsoft messed up late 360/early Xbox 1 with the shift to Kinect/casual games and shuttng down several studios but what im talking about is early exclusives Microsoft did a pretty decent job initially but fell off a cliff in the last few years because of poor decisions made years ago, along with the side effects of being an american company which sells incredibly poorly in japan. Meanwhile sony studios started slow outside of bloodborne and then ramped up and has been killing it for awhile

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Clearly microsoft messed up late 360/early Xbox 1 with the shift to Kinect/casual games and shuttng down several studios but what im talking about is early exclusives Microsoft did a pretty decent job initially but fell off a cliff in the last few years because of poor decisions made years ago, along with the side effects of being an american company which sells incredibly poorly in japan. Meanwhile sony studios started slow outside of bloodborne and then ramped up and has been killing it for awhile

The point is that it's a given that Sony will drop exclusives each gen. That is never and has never been an issue.

you gotta give someone a reason outside of multiplats to cop your system. While Phil has been better than Mattrick, it's not like it was a hard job to be better than that turd. And it's also not like Phil wasn't in the room for some of those decisions either :mjpls: