Phil Spencer is the Devil

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sony better counter with something good because the next gen Microsoft is going to have a console + $10 subscription with access to an entire library of games (and whatever launch title exclusives they come out with) to start.

That's STILL not getting MS over the top tho.... :childplease:.....:mjlol:

You really expect them to come out guns blazing with NO exclusives to the xbox??? What's the point of an xbox if I can buy their so called "Exclusives" on PC?!?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

You really expect them to come out guns blazing with NO exclusives to the xbox??? What's the point of an xbox if I can buy their so called "Exclusives" on PC?!?
Breh, stop with your fanboy bs for one minute.

I fully expect Sony to counter what Microsoft is doing with game pass which in the end will be good for all. There just has not been any public talks about it as of yet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, stop with your fanboy bs for one minute.

I fully expect Sony to counter what Microsoft is doing with game pass which in the end will be good for all. There just has not been any public talks about it as of yet.

Fanboy?!?!:mjlol: I'm stating facts I go with whoever is the strongest ain't nothing Fanboy about me... I could care less about Gamepass. I suspect a ton of gamers care about Exclusives and things that DRAW people to that system. You talking about Gamepass (xbox) we already have PSplus, and psnow I mean we (Sony) already have it implemented... People could care less about old games... they want NEW shyt... :dahell: progression, not regression

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

An instant library of hundreds of games with a minimal payment will be very appealing at the start of a new generation.

The point is if you buy their games on the PC they get paid either way. Probably more so on the PC since they cut out the middle men and sell direct digital on their storefront.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
An instant library of hundreds of games with a minimal payment will be very appealing at the start of a new generation.

The point is if you buy their games on the PC they get paid either way. Probably more so on the PC since they cut out the middle men and sell direct digital on their storefront.

Read my post above fam...:ld: Like I said having a library of OLD games is nice but let's be honest how much is people Really using it???:dahell:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
ps4 approaching 100 million users. Theres no reason for another 100 million to buy an xbox and those no reason for 100 million sony owners to buy an xbox. This generation is LAUCED. U, LAUCED :banderas: :umad: :stylin:

Not talking this generation I am talking the brand itself.

Xbox was almost lost completely.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Read my post above fam...:ld: Like I said having a library of OLD games is nice but let's be honest how much is people Really using it???:dahell:
It will be old and new games all available day one on the service. You go out and spend $400+ on a console and only have to spend $10 extra and have an instant library that's huge. Any Microsoft published launch game will be on it so all the launch titles they publish.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Take off the stan glasses for a second. Real talk, do you honestly, in your heart, think they just bought those studios, and won't have 1st party titles for their new machine, when that was probably their 2nd biggest weakness this gen?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Take off the stan glasses for a second. Real talk, do you honestly, in your heart, think they just bought those studios, and won't have 1st party titles for their new machine, when that was probably their 2nd biggest weakness this gen?

Phil had every opportunity to right the ship when he took over and is still behind... E3 just passed and the xbox presentation was anemic...:beli: let's be clear you have to wow the audience give them something to get them to Want to buy your system...

LIKE I fukkING SAID WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING AN XBOX EXCLUSIVE IF YOUR ALLOWING THE SAME GAME TO BE PLAYED ON PC?!? Your basically negating the reason to buy an Xbox!!!!:mindblown: They can't even produce first party exclusives with all the money they have they STILL betting on fukking "Crackdown"....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Phil had every opportunity to right the ship when he took over and is still behind... E3 just passed and the xbox presentation was anemic...:beli: let's be clear you have to wow the audience give them something to get them to Want to buy your system...

LIKE I fukkING SAID WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING AN XBOX EXCLUSIVE IF YOUR ALLOWING THE SAME GAME TO BE PLAYED ON PC?!? Your basically negating the reason to buy an Xbox!!!!:mindblown: They can't even produce first party exclusives with all the money they have they STILL betting on fukking "Crackdown"....
I agree on the PC part, though people who game seriously on PC are the vast minority. You still didn't answer the actual question, though:sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Understand that for much of their lives consoles barely turn a profit on hardware sales. The point of making hardware is to profit on the software sales. If people want to buy games direct from Microsoft's digital store front and cut out middle men like Walmart or even in most cases Steam why should Microsoft turn that down? Furthermore Xbox is more or less transitioning to a service rather than a conventional console. Right now Game pass is only available on the console but it could just as easily come to the PC for their library there.

You're still approaching this from the way business was done back in the PS2 era. Microsoft is transitioning Xbox to a service across different platforms they support and the PC is one of them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Understand that for much of their lives consoles barely turn a profit on hardware sales. The point of making hardware is to profit on the software sales. If people want to buy games direct from Microsoft's digital store front and cut out middle men like Walmart or even in most cases Steam why should Microsoft turn that down? Furthermore Xbox is more or less transitioning to a service rather than a conventional console. Right now Game pass is only available on the console but it could just as easily come to the PC for their library there.

You're still approaching this from the way business was done back in the PS2 era. Microsoft is transitioning Xbox to a service across different platforms they support and the PC is one of them.

They are STILL negating the xbox infrastructure after making their shyt available for PC tho...:mjlol: I'm not knocking the digital marketplace it's fine. they are putting it across too many platforms by including PC, that is why the xbox brand fails... :francis: They need to focus on NEW exclusives for their brand for the future. have a lineup that rivals sony...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They are STILL negating the xbox infrastructure after making their shyt available for PC tho...:mjlol: I'm not knocking the digital marketplace it's fine. they are putting it across too many platforms by including PC, that is why the xbox brand fails... :francis: They need to focus on NEW exclusives for their brand for the future. have a lineup that rivals sony...
I don't think selling their games on the PC damages the Xbox at all because many hardcore PC enthusiast probably don't own an Xbox anyway. Primarily console gamers are pretty cheap. They aren't really trying to build a decent gaming PC.

Your goal for them seems to be make Xbox #1. Their goal seems to be sell as many games to as many gamers as possible on platforms they benefit on selling. There's a benefit to Microsoft when Windows PCs are sold just like there is when an Xbox is sold. Windows is a Microsoft platform too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't think selling their games on the PC damages the Xbox at all because many hardcore PC enthusiast probably don't own an Xbox anyway. Primarily console gamers are pretty cheap. They aren't really trying to build a decent gaming PC.

Your goal for them seems to be make Xbox #1. Their goal seems to be sell as many games to as many gamers as possible on platforms they benefit on selling. There's a benefit to Microsoft when Windows PCs are sold just like there is when an Xbox is sold. Windows is a Microsoft platform too.

If you RAN the xbox brand wouldn't you be out to make them number 1?!?!:heh::mindblown: that would be the main goal... your still negating the brand by putting the games on PC :heh: Selling games should be secondary, if the games are good they will sell themselves literally... they have the marketing money for the pushes anyways...