Phil Spencer is the Devil

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This nikka come with smiles making the Xbox fans feel good and give them hopes and promises. Meanwhile lets check his track record shall we. He's been in charge of 1st party games for over a decade. His list of fukk ups are as follows:

1. Not letting Bungie do Destiny. These fools coulda had another hit:mindblown:
2. Not buying Respawn when they had the chance:wtf:. Tittan Fall franchise is a more refined COD and with a large publisher push woulda actually done great numbers.
3. Couldn't close the deal to buy the PUBG devs :usure:
4. Lies to his audience constantly thinking they stupid. Power of tbe cloud, Fallout 4 VR on Xbox I mean take your pick dude lies to win PR and shyt like E3.
5. Nothing but Halo, Gears, Forza 1st party output is not a good look and makes their line up quite boring.

A PlayStation or Nintendo exec would be burned alive for doing this shyt. White privalage at its finest

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:coffee: I have no counter arguments to any of these posts, it's almost like he doesn't want the xbox to succeed.

Next E3 he hitting the stage w a ps4 shirt on some

source.gif

my xbox is literally collecting dust :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He's constantly saying things and suggesting things he knows can't or won't happen. Most of what he says is simply for the effect rather than anything else. That being said he hasn't been at the head of the brand for an entire console generation from conception to release so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He's been struggling to clean up Mattrick's mess.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ps4 approaching 100 million users. Theres no reason for another 100 million to buy an xbox and those no reason for 100 million sony owners to buy an xbox. This generation is LAUCED. U, LAUCED :banderas: :umad: :stylin:
Exactly this generation is pretty much done so the board is about to be reset.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Exactly this generation is pretty much done so the board is about to be reset.
Sony better counter with something good because the next gen Microsoft is going to have a console + $10 subscription with access to an entire library of games (and whatever launch title exclusives they come out with) to start.