Phil Spencer: "getting [acquiring] Nintendo would be a career moment for me"; Nintendo's future "exists off of their own hardware"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“It’s just taking a long time for Nintendo to see that their future exists off of their own hardware. A long time…”

Yo this man is fukking delusional :russ:

The company thats hardware is outselling them 20:1 in every country, who’s game sales and IP completely eclipse their own, thinks Nintendo’s games would be better in their hands, a 3rd place gaming company with billions more dollars.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The company thats hardware is outselling them 20:1 in every country, who’s game sales and IP completely eclipse their own, thinks Nintendo’s games would be better in their hands, a 3rd place gaming company with billions more dollars.
I mean if this ain’t white people entitlement I don’t know what it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Delusion is the norm for Stinkbots. Even their Larry daddy is unhinged

Titan and Meach like

200w.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
In my dream world, Apple would buy Sony and just let them do they thing but with trillion dollar backing so I can’t even front on this :ehh:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
wow70eu6.jpg

Not only Nintendo, but Valve too. MS is a cancer.

Pretty slimy they're working thru share buying for a vote should the time come.

Also considering taking the hostility route a la Nokia. :smh:

Don't think Valve goes so long as Gabe is alive. He hates MS's culture more as time goes on and was a part of him initially leaving to form Valve.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This guys a moron. I been copping an Xbox since it launched. If I wanted to play gay ass Zelda I woulda got a fukking Nintendo. What makes this imbecile think Xbox Stan’s want Zelda. Why don’t you fukking worry about proven IPs like mass effect and gears of war not stinking up the damn joint.