Phil Spencer: "getting [acquiring] Nintendo would be a career moment for me"; Nintendo's future "exists off of their own hardware"

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This guys a moron. I been copping an Xbox since it launched. If I wanted to play gay ass Zelda I woulda got a fukking Nintendo. What makes this imbecile think Xbox Stan’s want Zelda. Why don’t you fukking worry about proven IPs like mass effect and gears of war not stinking up the damn joint.

They just want a platform to make money with little effort. This is why staples get rehashed so much (Gears Halo Forza) and they want to buy proven, existing companies and IPs. An example given, that is why they bought Mojang.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
quote-the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-they-have-absolutely-no-taste-steve-jobs-105-62-65.jpg
Don’t say that around Xbots. They’ll say “But Microsoft bailed out Apple.”

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Hostile takeovers are cool as long as Xbox stans get their lick back from Sony :birdman:

They're exactly like MAGA cacs when it comes to Trump lol
I’ve been on Twitter a lot since Starfield came out. That’s exactly how it feels.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
This guys a moron. I been copping an Xbox since it launched. If I wanted to play gay ass Zelda I woulda got a fukking Nintendo. What makes this imbecile think Xbox Stan’s want Zelda. Why don’t you fukking worry about proven IPs like mass effect and gears of war not stinking up the damn joint.

:jbhmm:some of the best games ever made or the shyt that's on Xbox now?

Sounds like an easy choice to me :russ:

Gay ass Zelda :mjlol: How old are you?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
No it wouldn't be.

Competition is better for the consumers.
Right.

Yes, Nintendo is a third rail. They’re the go-to platform for families and a steady second platform for the hardcore market.

Losing that would be absolutely horrendous for customers.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Getting Nintendo to sell would be a astronomical and a pipe dream. Thinking it's possible is a moment... a senior moment. Japanese developers actually care about what they produce and it's legacy. They could give two fukks about being paid when they know what they've built can be tarnished if mishandled.