Phil Spencer doesn't want to copy Sony's strategy with blockbuster games

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
didn't even bother to read the article or the posts after. big retard energy in this thread. of course Gizmos troll ass dapped this ignoring the clarification on the first page. I shouldn't be surprised tho. when you wrong, stick your head in the sand and ignore the facts. its no wonder racist morons stormed the capitol in January , mouth breathers typically dont verify sources or do any sort of fact checking.

So guys like me is responsible for cac domestic terrorists attacking the Capital instead of the feds not attacking their cacs for the transgression?!?:what: dude all I did was joke about Phil flip flopping...
:deadrose: WHICH HE DID WHEN YOU SHOW THE QUOTES SIDE BY SIDE...:comeon:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So guys like me is responsible for cac domestic terrorists attacking the Capital instead of the feds not attacking their cacs for the transgression?!?:what: dude all I did was joke about Phil flip flopping...
:deadrose: WHICH HE DID WHEN YOU SHOW THE QUOTES SIDE BY SIDE...:comeon:
I didnt say that at all. Sorry my post went over your head.

I think all children should play the telephone game to learn how information gets changed and twisted. This thresd is a great example of that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didnt say that at all. Sorry my post went over your head.

didn't even bother to read the article or the posts after. big retard energy in this thread. of course Gizmos troll ass dapped this ignoring the clarification on the first page. I shouldn't be surprised tho. when you wrong, stick your head in the sand and ignore the facts. its no wonder racist morons stormed the capitol in January , mouth breathers typically dont verify sources or do any sort of fact checking.

:what::patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
While the generation was active the 360 nursed a sales lead against the PS3 much of the time and Sony fanboys cited the Wii being the victor to shut down 360 fanboys. After the 360 and Wii were abandoned Sony ended up passing the 360 in total units sold and nobody cared about the Wii anymore.

:mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So any over the shoulder 3rd person with cutscenes = movie game to you goofys

Nothing is stopping Fullashyt Phil from makin good games, problem is they haven't had a good new successful IP since Gears

And that is past pathetic

Sea of Thieves says hello :dwillhuh:

Also, let's not act like there's a gang of original titles of late on Playstation, damn near all the top games in the past 5 years have been sequels, plus most of the future 1st party titles will be sequels(HZD2; SM2, GOW5, GoT2, LoS3, etc). :dwillhuh:

Be an irrational Stan and make up lies brehs :dwillhuh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
He's full of shyt. Now everyone should have their own lane. Hell, I'm for consoles being different. Nintendo isn't trying to compete with anyone. They have their lane and they stick to it. Microsoft, with their infinite amount of money, can not recreate Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing and Pokemon. I see them doing more games like Grounded and Phasmophobia. Games that content creators like Markiplier, Bruce Green and Itsreal85 can stream on their channels with their people. I think that's where they're thinking of going, but he's full of shyt. They would not have purchased Bethesda if they didn't have a blockbuster strategy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's full of shyt. Now everyone should have their own lane. Hell, I'm for consoles being different. Nintendo isn't trying to compete with anyone. They have their lane and they stick to it. Microsoft, with their infinite amount of money, can not recreate Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing and Pokemon. I see them doing more games like Grounded and Phasmophobia. Games that content creators like Markiplier, Bruce Green and Itsreal85 can stream on their channels with their people. I think that's where they're thinking of going, but he's full of shyt. They would not have purchased Bethesda if they didn't have a blockbuster strategy.

they are gonna be king of service games, pretty much everything in their business strategy leans towards service models. The games that will thrive on gamepass in the future are games that lock players in for a long time and have reoccurring in game transactions.

ex. sea of thieves, grounded, halo, ESO, FO76, Minecraft

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sea of Thieves says hello :dwillhuh:

Also, let's not act like there's a gang of original titles of late on Playstation, damn near all the top games in the past 5 years have been sequels, plus most of the future 1st party titles will be sequels(HZD2; SM2, GOW5, GoT2, LoS3, etc). :dwillhuh:

Be an irrational Stan and make up lies brehs :dwillhuh:
they are gonna be king of service games, pretty much everything in their business strategy leans towards service models. The games that will thrive on gamepass in the future are games that lock players in for a long time and have reoccurring in game transactions.

Give me sea of thieves sales without Gamepass. :unimpressed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Every 3rd person action game is the same. Meanwhile damn near everything in Xbox’s line up is a first person game even the rpgs are FPS

Psychonauts; Hellblade 2, Gears, Forza, and State of Decay are first person games now? :dwillhuh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Phil been lying to these goofies for years and they still cape. They don't care.