Phil Spencer doesn't want to copy Sony's strategy with blockbuster games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You laughed at others for playing them but now you're stanning one.
Cut it out.
Don't spin yourself into a wall. :mjlol:
Show where i “stanned” hellblade.

You all in my post history. All you had to do was read my next post in this thread.
Overwhelming majority of people playing games don’t give a fukk about that style of game.

Sony has found their lane and they have legions of you stans to promote them as the only style of game that “matters” but the rest of us simply dgaf about movie games:manny:
Now you show me where anything i’ve said about Hellblade 2 contradicts anything i’ve said about “movie games” in the past :usure:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Show where i “stanned” hellblade.

You all in my post history. All you had to do was read my next post in this thread.

Now you show me where anything i’ve said about Hellblade 2 contradicts anything i’ve said about “movie games” in the past :usure:
XBot Stans :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After Helldivers Sony probably is looking to move on from those expensive cinematic movie games. I bet they're much fewer and far between going forward. Why spend all that money on projects that don't consistently bring in recurring revenue when you could put it into the games that do?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After Helldivers Sony probably is looking to move on from those expensive cinematic movie games. I bet they're much fewer and far between going forward. Why spend all that money on projects that don't consistently bring in recurring revenue when you could put it into the games that do?

This is going to age badly in a few days

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Or they can do both, there is obviously a demographic for the games they normally put out and they are highly acclaimed.