Phil Jackson: Lebron James can be better then Michael Jordan

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

DELUSION?
IM POSTING FACTS...

HAS BRON EVER RAN A 4'3 40?
HAS HE EVER HAD A 48 INCH VERTICAL?

Jordan didn't have a 48" vertical, there's no official info on his vertical, what we do know is Vince Carter & James White didn't have 48" verticals and they both get up higher than Jordan did. A 48" vertical puts Jordan's head 6" above the rim, and no picture exists of him coming close to that.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that was holding lbj back from being in the Convo was him not having a ring,

He got one so now he's in the Convo. Kobe fans mad but its the truth.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Can be better yes.
Will be better?
:yeshrug:
Lebron doesn't seem to have the mentality to be that guy regardless of his playoff performance.
He has all the right tools though....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Lebron has more strength and equal durability that's about it....:manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why threads like these keep popping up. Does LeBron possess the ability to be better than Jordan, yes he does, is he currently better no, he is not. What LeBron becomes is entirely up to him

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Mike is my guy and the man... But the talk about him running a 4.3 and having a 48 inch vertical seems like some urban legend shyt...With measurables like that, he would be able to be a #1 cover corner at 6'6" lol...That's Bo Jackson/Deion speed...It definatly didn't translate to when he had the ball in his hand.. To the naked eye Bron just looks faster imo...

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
“Smith says Jordan is the hardest worker he’s ever coached. In high school Jordan hustled so, he was nicknamed The Rabbit. Rabbit, run. When he enrolled at Chapel Hill, Jordan ran the 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds. This fall he ran a 4.3. By running and lifting weights he has substantially built up his upper body and gained 12 pounds in two years, most of it in the shoulders.” November 28, 1983

Not sure how accurate these vert #'s are but I found these...

Vertical Jump Test Scores

Has MJ with a 48" vert but they are all unconfirmed of course.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
“Smith says Jordan is the hardest worker he’s ever coached. In high school Jordan hustled so, he was nicknamed The Rabbit. Rabbit, run. When he enrolled at Chapel Hill, Jordan ran the 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds. This fall he ran a 4.3. By running and lifting weights he has substantially built up his upper body and gained 12 pounds in two years, most of it in the shoulders.” November 28, 1983

Not sure how accurate these vert #'s are but I found these...

Vertical Jump Test Scores

Has MJ with a 48" vert but they are all unconfirmed of course.

According to that list Jordan's verticle was 6 inches higher than Dominique's

:usure:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikka,...
wilt would murder these weak ass unskilled nikkaz fresh out the time machine now.

art barr

Now in 2012 where there are no centers?

No question Wilt would eviscerate these PFs masquerading as Centers

But would he avg 50 and 25?

:mjpls:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well duh

People have been saying Bron has the physical tools to be better than Jordan for awhile now.

What set Jordan apart was he had a perfect combination of skills, physical abilities and talent.

Since Jordan retired we've seen guys with more natural talent, guys who are more skilled and guys with way more physical gifts, but nobody has had that perfect combination that he had.

there has not been a more skilled player, more natural gifts/talents, physical gifts etc,...than michael jordan.

bron is my current favorite player on my current favorite team.

yet he is not anywhere near jordan.

there is no player who will come along any period after seeing jordan.

art barr