Phil Jackson: Lebron James can be better then Michael Jordan

Daps
nikka,...again,...
bron plays in the low bball iq era.
they play zone,..
where bron just till last year was ineffective against pedigree'e coaching.
it is real easy to see bron's lack of profound bball iq.

if you really were honest.
like i said, i am a huge bron fan.
yet, i am real because i had to pay attention as to why he lost.
you have not done such work.
if you did, ylu would admit the facts.
the facts do not lie!

art barr

How you gonna say he didnt decipher the Magic when the nikka put up almost 40/8/8:what:

Stop being a dumb ignorant b*stard..you too old for that.

Of course Bron was gonna get stopped by C's..their whole damn system was build on stopping him and letting his teammates eat..I'd like to see MJ play 1on 5..oh wait..he did and got his ass handed to him by the Pistons.

Bron's only true bad series was against the Mavs and he still shot 50 % from the field.
We heat/bron fans gave him hell that year..stop it with the "admit the facts" bullshiit..we already did on several occasions.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
smh.....alot of you guys are buggin.....

first of all jordan cannot get higher than james white....only a fool who was trying to be like :skip: would even question that. :wtf:

there's no shown record of jordan having a 48inch vert.....

.if that was the case he would be damn near touching the top of the backboard....

the rim is 120 inches off the ground....

jordan was 78inches tall.

.if he had a 48 inch vert then his head would be 6inches above the rim, which means he could touch the top of the backboard with ease.....

.:shaq2: and no...he cannot do that....smh :snoop:

now, to the point. jordan had the TOTAL package...

he has a quicker first step then bronny....

and he was quicker off his feet than lebron is.

He is a better shooter and had better timing than lebron.

Jordan is also the best finisher the game has EVER seen....

.lebron is a better, distributor....

better passer.

better rebounder

..lebron plays the passing lanes alot better than jordan as well,

but jordan was a beast on man to man defense..

the main difference between jordan and lebron that i see is HEART......jordan would never let someone who isn't better than him (like Durant) score 30 on him......ever...
e

This was a really well thought out sensible post until this nonsense. :why:

Daps
jordan would never let someone who isn't better than him (like Durant) score 30 on him......ever...
the point is jordan would give EVERYTHING he had to prevent it.....and i really think Jordan can lock down durant.....
:stopitslime:

No matter which way you try to cut it - THAT IS NOT A POSSIBILITY. Could Jordan keep Durant under 30 for a game or two? Absolutely. But to suggest it's completely out of the realm that a potential top 10 scorer of all time + a '7-foot forward' with an elite SG skillset wouldn't score 30 on him is just Jordan-rhetoric clouding your common sense.

Nobody in the history of the league has that ability.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How you gonna say he didnt decipher the Magic when the nikka put up almost 40/8/8:what:

Of course Bron was gonna get stopped by C's..their whole damn system was build on stopping him and letting his teammates eat..I'd like to see MJ play 1on 5..oh wait..he did and got his ass handed to him by the Pistons.

Bron's only true bad series was against the Mavs and he still shot 50 % from the field.
We heat/bron fans gave him hell that year..stop it with the "admit the facts" bullshiit..we already did on several occasions.

nikka,....
mike put up forty plus in the fukk'n finals!!

PLUS THEY WON,..that is how i can say bron lacked basketball iq.

as a matter of fact,...
if, bron had the bball iq.
he would have lifted the spirit of his squad using said basketball iq.
to make his team more effective to beat orlando.

the other reason why bron has a lack of basketball iq is fairly fukking simple!
if bron had high basketball iq,..
he would play his natural position.
to fukking expose a nightly mismatch every fukking night in a low bball iq era.

just him not playing point guard.
when, he is a one and one of the best.
while, not having a postgame shows he has low bball iq.

him not playing and driving the ball into the post every offensive possession like magic!
or, even fukkin mark jackson shows his lack of bball iq and pedigree.

aa any high bball iq player with his size and skillset in history.
from magic to connie hawkins, during the highest levels of bball iq and execution.
all dominated by actively penetrating defenses by attacking the d wth just their presence in the achieve a presence in the post.

also,..bron is not a better player than connie hawkins, either.

so even mentioning him next to jordan is bullshyt media sensationalism at its finest.

i will give it to cbs to interview phil.
for the sensationalism of the comments around the assesment of bron's potential by phil.

yet and still, all phil did was logical and plausible.
given the specimen and being humble and pc.
to create a draw with his comments as he always has.
yet the reality is, bron already lost the potential oppurtunity, in the conversation.
to surpass or even be mentioned in comparison to the jordan mythos.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

nikka,.....
mike solved the puzzle with the same team/coach and swept the pistons.
bron never beat the celt's with the cav's.

plus,...he needed two actualized allstar's.
a front office that tied the league record for wins, before mike.
plus a low bball iq era and shortened season to win the title.
plus faced fukking elimination with better everything.
to a hobbled and injured celts team.
lead by rondo,..who would ahve never been a threat in thefirst place.
if bron played his natural fukking position.

a win that realistically would not have happened if bosh did not come back from fukking injury.
whose presence and outside field goal makkng allowed bron the ability to get to striking distance of the basket.

air jordan was getting to the rim,..at will.
in a higher iq legends based league.
with players who were taller in the post.
more skilled and had more heart as a lowly buster like mark eaton.
to pedigree'd guys who knew his moves like brad daughtery.

incomparison to this pussified low bball iq era current league.

of under coached undersized combo guards and makeshift short ass powerforward plugged in at center.
you must be young and did not become cognitive till mid 2000 sumfin.

there is no way you saw any bball in the eighties.

you are a young fool,...pick up and get schooled before you age horrifically into an old fool.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:stopitslime:

No matter which way you try to cut it - THAT IS NOT A POSSIBILITY. Could Jordan keep Durant under 30 for a game or two? Absolutely. But to suggest it's completely out of the realm that a potential top 10 scorer of all time + a '7-foot forward' with an elite SG skillset wouldn't score 30 on him is just Jordan-rhetoric clouding your common sense.

Nobody in the history of the league has that ability.

dawg,..
that is another post made by shortsighted dikkriding, non-fact supported fool.
that never saw mj have duels with the likes of guys like, dr j, chuck, nique, mitch, phills, etc.

nikkaz lose theor whole minds on both sides of the pro-jordan/anti-jordan discussion.

let's just stick to the fukk'n facts,...
that is all that you need.
when it comes to jordan, that is all that needs to be discussed.

jordan is not some overly mystified/romanctized and built up phoney.
jordan has facts to back up the arguements, in any and every facet.

art barr

Daps
Hahahhahahhaha what puzzle are you talking about you old ass aaron hall greasy lookin faqqit..he finally beat them when pip turned into an all star and his team got better..Exactly how bron did it..went to a better team and DESTROYED them. Get that through your fukkin head you greasy motherfukker..you need an exceptional supporting cast to beat such balanced teams..nevermind the fact that hes just 27 years old.

Daps
dawg,..
that never saw mj have duels with the likes of guys like, dr j, chuck, nique, mitch, phills, etc.

nikkaz lose theor whole minds on both sides of the pro-jordan/anti-jordan discussion.

art barr
oilface1.jpg

Daps
dawg,..

art barr

I've already put you through your own tables at least 4 times since you made the jump on thecoli. Learn to pick your battles nikka.

How the hell do you come to the conclusion I never watched x-duels between said players?

And I know you just didn't bring up bobby phills in argument to jordan shutting down durant either.

what do mjs duels with dr j, chuck, nique, mitch have to do with anything? none of them had the outside scoring-skillset that durant had. nobody jordan faced had similar ability/size to durant. not to say he's necessarily better than said players, but you can't use them as justifications as to why jordan would shut down durant.

how did you come to the conclusion i view jordan as a built up phoney? :what:

and jordan doesn't have facts to back up arguments in any and every facet. no player does. log off nikka.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hahahhahahhaha what puzzle are you talking about you old ass aaron hall greasy lookin faqqit..he finally beat them when pip turned into an all star and his team got better..Exactly how bron did it..went to a better team and DESTROYED them. Get that through your fukkin head you greasy motherfukker..you need an exceptional supporting cast to beat such balanced teams..nevermind the fact that hes just 27 years old.

nikka,...
pip was on the team when he lost to the pistons.
along with phil as the coach as well.
as phil coached the migraine pip jordan rules loser bulls squad.
that, then swept the psitons as well, you goofie!
you really are showing you only have bits and pieces of the jordan mythos.
you do not even know a fraction of the facts.
to even discuss mj at all.

just stfu,...go read up and get enlightened!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've already put you through your own tables at least 4 times since you made the jump on thecoli. Learn to pick your battles nikka.

How the hell do you come to the conclusion I never watched x-duels between said players?

And I know you just didn't bring up bobby phills in argument to jordan shutting down durant either.

what do mjs duels with dr j, chuck, nique, mitch have to do with anything? none of them had the outside scoring-skillset that durant had. nobody jordan faced had similar ability/size to durant. not to say he's necessarily better than said players, but you can't use them as justifications as to why jordan would shut down durant.

how did you come to the conclusion i view jordan as a built up phoney? :what:

and jordan doesn't have facts to back up arguments in any and every facet. no player does. log off nikka.

i never said jordan would shut down durant.
you skim reading ass phoney.

i said, jordan had duels with scoring players.
to agree that jordan would not have durant in check.

stop skimming,.....
then take your fukk'n L!
for trying to think my universe revolves around you, goofie.

i am HEIR jordan,..you are scot burrell!

art barr