Phil Jackson: Lebron James can be better then Michael Jordan

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
smh @ trying to downgrade MJ's speed and quickness. Him and scottie were the fastbreak dou before there ever was a wade and lebron. This dude was dunking over nikkas like patrick ewing and baby shaq. Lebron dunks over cj watson and you think he has more ups. :smh: and I'm a heat fan. only difference is i've been one since zo and hardaway so i don't stan lebron like other fools do.
The fact that they still comparing people to MJ for goat status instead of kobe is because MJ is the goat. After lebron retires the next best player in the league will also be compared to MJ.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
LOL@ CHICAGO takin his bars off so we can't see that red but he wanna neg nikkas..

That's an estrogen filled manuever.

You the type to take your ball and go home after a nikka yams on you in the park..

You make me sick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan had the greatest blend of athleticism, skill, and killer instinct in one package. Its going to take more than athleticism and skill to surpass MJ. Lebron gotta prove he has great mental toughness the rest of his career.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
That's kinda old news IMO...physically, Lebron is the most imposing perimeter player to have ever played the game...that in and of itself isn't what's gonna make him greater than jordan...he's gonna have to win more...it's the same thing as saying "the big 3 heat could break the bulls' regular season wins record"...they could, definitely have the talent to do it....it's just whether or not they actually do it or not....Lebron could very well be going on a 3peat at this very moment, but the they play the games for a reason...potential doesn't win championships, potential realized does

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
LOL@ CHICAGO takin his bars off so we can't see that red but he wanna neg nikkas..

That's an estrogen filled manuever.

You the type to take your ball and go home after a nikka yams on you in the park..

You make me sick.

I use to this this all the time when I was little. I always played with older cats and everytime they beasted on me I hit em with the :usure: and took my ball, which was the only ball they had to play with, and dipped. :bryan: :win:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Lebron may have the physical attributes but in no way does he have the mental for it. He folds in the crunch, (winning one ring doesn't change that, yet), his mental approach in regards to preparation and focus is severely lacking, and he doesn't have anything close to the will and determination Mike had. He doesn't even approach us in those departments

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one woulda said dis last year at dis time:snoop:

homie wins one ring and ppl start coming outta no where with these ridiclous comparisions

last year dis time dirk was da man
a year later no one cares about him

i find it funny dats it seems like its always jordans homies (phil barkley pippen) dat be coming out with these better den jordan arguments

:heh: they musta got tired of him sending em straight to voicemail

lebron choked in 2 of da last 3 playoffs
all dat is forgotton now

hes a great player, lets just see how things pan out

i dont no how da comparision hop stepped over kobe to jordan:rudy:

prime kobe is better den prime lebron (to dis point, lebron can still get better)

McPiff

#goat
Daps
why not wait til bron career is done?

people are quick to hop on MJ's dikk like he's a god. :childplease:

IMO Lebron has the potential to be better all around than mike, lets see if he actually want it.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I use to this this all the time when I was little. I always played with older cats and everytime they beasted on me I hit em with the :usure: and took my ball, which was the only ball they had to play with, and dipped. :bryan: :win:

That says a lot :rudy: