Phil done lost his gotdamn mind....Xbox Live Gold now 120 a year???? LMAO

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna happen especially after this fiasco. They were trying to get more money, now you expect them to give it away?

this fiasco led to them saying that it will happen...so I’m questioning what could be a possible eta...are you saying they’re flat out lying? sounds like you’re trolling :rolleyes:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this fiasco led to them saying that it will happen...so I’m questioning what could be a possible eta...are you saying they’re flat out lying? sounds like you’re trolling :rolleyes:

Are you talking about making the games which were already supposed to be free playable? Like, Fortnite and Warzone? If so I thought they unlocked those already. Weird

I originally thought you meant offering online for free altogether which was rumored last year before the consoles dropped

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about making the games which were already supposed to be free playable? Like, Fortnite and Warzone? If so I thought they unlocked those already. Weird

I originally thought you meant offering online for free altogether which was rumored last year before the consoles dropped

yes I am but nah they didn’t...when I tried to play 2k I got the prompt asking me which live membership I wanted to buy...then I came back to this thread to reread their statement...and they just said they’d be working on making it happen in the months to come

We are working hard to deliver this change as soon as possible in the coming months.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To all the people saying this move was so they could afford Zenimax Microsoft made $15.5 billion dollars in net income last quarter. They're paying $7.5 billion for Zenimax. That means in the last 3 months they made enough to buy Zenimax and have $8 billion left over just to do whatever with.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To all the people saying this move was so they could afford Zenimax Microsoft made $15.5 billion dollars in net income last quarter. They're paying $7.5 billion for Zenimax. That means in the last 3 months they made enough to buy Zenimax and have $8 billion left over just to do whatever with.

Microsoft did not x box

Sony could make a billion dollars from a spider- man movie, it doesn’t mean its gonna be used to fund the PSP

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft did not x box

Sony could make a billion dollars from a spider- man movie, it doesn’t mean its gonna be used to fund the PSP
If Sony dies does playstation not die also?

It's the Sony playstation and Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo switch.

Lets not try to separate them now, all hands feed the mouth and the reason they are so willing to feed the gaming section is because they see the potential and it's VERY profitable.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Microsoft did not x box

What are you saying? Xbox is part of Microsoft. Microsoft is spending it's money to purchase Zenimax. You're crazy if you don't think Nadella is heavily involved in such decisions. Spencer might be head of Xbox but Nadella is head of it all.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you saying? Xbox is part of Microsoft. Microsoft is spending it's money to purchase Zenimax. You're crazy if you don't think Nadella is heavily involved in such decisions. Spencer might be head of Xbox but Nadella is head of it all.

Facts.

Although what I think he was TRYING to get at is that while Microsoft has about as close to unlimited money as you can get, they're not about to let the XBox division rope them into putting large expenses on the books without a clear line on a return.

While Phil answers to Nadella, Nadella eventually has to answer to shareholders. They'll find a way to recoup their acquisition costs, but this wasn't it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Facts.

Although what I think he was TRYING to get at is that while Microsoft has about as close to unlimited money as you can get, they're not about to let the XBox division rope them into putting large expenses on the books without a clear line on a return.

While Phil answers to Nadella, Nadella eventually has to answer to shareholders. They'll find a way to recoup their acquisition costs, but this wasn't it.
Profits are up. However while the Xbox division had an increase in revenue, it's unclear how much money they actually made. I'm sure somebody will make a thread about it.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Bro it's sick because they waited until after they sold a bunch of units. Americans man :dead:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Im sure they going to attempt to increase the price of Gold or Gamepass sometime this year.