Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lemme place a stop on these calls. Didn’t do that yesterday and lost like over half my gains. I might need to do some puts :patrice:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Half Pfizer half Moderna gang :takedat:

thriller-michael-jackson.gif

you got the first of each one but not the second of either.

play yourself, brehs...

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
it is what it is, breh.
i got the Pfizer shots and may need a booster so that i can maintain peace of mind
and a healthy body. the game done changed in the blink of an eye and now everyone
is big mad for one reason or another.

honestly, besides the bare minimum human contact and the degradation of my verbal
skills due to prolonged periods of time without speaking not much has changed for the kid.
i still wear a helmet everywhere i go.
i still put my doo-rag on one leg at a time.
i still burn my trash in the sink.
now i gotta get a booster shot.

aint nothing but a thing...
A surprisingly sober take from a poster named @Orbital-Fetus :ehh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Every other day its some new discovery with these vaccines yet they begging and pleading mfs to take them.

Im not against people taking them if thats what makes them happy but these shyts is starting to seem like placebos at this point.

If you can still get and spread Covid what the fukk is the point taking the shots?

Do you dummies understand science at all? This isn't a Hollywood movie. The numbers prove what you're saying is bullshyt, but you Twitter scientists continue to latch onto any bumper sticker slogan you can twist into "see, don't get vaccinated"