Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4th of July weekend me and my family spent it with my brother in San Marcos. Left Sunday and Tuesday they both got real sick. They got covid and I was scared we were going to end up getting it. My wife is the real concern since she has stage 4 breast cancer. Blessed to say we didn't get it. I'm hoping Pfzier vaccine was the results. They had it pretty bad, but not life threatening. Both my both and his wife weren't vaccinated.

I got covid back in June of 2020. Since then I still take zinc/Vitman c and elderberry
I still take my vit d but I’ve dropped the ball on zinc and vit c. I gotta at least put the vit c back in the mix

I’m glad you guys were unaffected

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got my second Moderna shot yesterday.
161866.gif

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Every other day its some new discovery with these vaccines yet they begging and pleading mfs to take them.

Im not against people taking them if thats what makes them happy but these shyts is starting to seem like placebos at this point.

If you can still get and spread Covid what the fukk is the point taking the shots?

from my understanding its to build antibodies in your system. So if you do in fact get it, your symptoms should be mild.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Every other day its some new discovery with these vaccines yet they begging and pleading mfs to take them.

Im not against people taking them if thats what makes them happy but these shyts is starting to seem like placebos at this point.

If you can still get and spread Covid what the fukk is the point taking the shots?
Been trying to tell these weirdos as a vaccinated man, this shyt does not protect you fully from covid and media is gas-lamping these fake stats to get more ppl vaccinated.

Sure the vaccine creates antibodies which have a higher rate of limiting the amount of covid in your system which better protects you from severe illnesses or death but the media will not let out these number of deaths because they don't want to look like idiots.

Whether you're vaccinated or not, wash your ass, practice social distancing, clean your place and mask up. Limit your circle of cacs and distance yourself from them cause they nasty and don't bathe. That is the most effective way.

I just saw an article last night about a fully vaccinated 48 year woman that died from covid.