Pfizer gang we got a problem study says Moderna more effective against delta variant

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Israel been trying to warn us

E8OJ4XoWEAsAXvD

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
it is what it is, breh.
i got the Pfizer shots and may need a booster so that i can maintain peace of mind
and a healthy body. the game done changed in the blink of an eye and now everyone
is big mad for one reason or another.

honestly, besides the bare minimum human contact and the degradation of my verbal
skills due to prolonged periods of time without speaking not much has changed for the kid.
i still wear a helmet everywhere i go.
i still put my doo-rag on one leg at a time.
i still burn my trash in the sink.
now i gotta get a booster shot.

aint nothing but a thing...

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
4th of July weekend me and my family spent it with my brother in San Marcos. Left Sunday and Tuesday they both got real sick. They got covid and I was scared we were going to end up getting it. My wife is the real concern since she has stage 4 breast cancer. Blessed to say we didn't get it. I'm hoping Pfzier vaccine was the results. They had it pretty bad, but not life threatening. Both my both and his wife weren't vaccinated.

I got covid back in June of 2020. Since then I still take zinc/Vitman c and elderberry

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Every other day its some new discovery with these vaccines yet they begging and pleading mfs to take them.

Im not against people taking them if thats what makes them happy but these shyts is starting to seem like placebos at this point.

If you can still get and spread Covid what the fukk is the point taking the shots?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every other day its some new discovery with these vaccines yet they begging and pleading mfs to take them.

Im not against people taking them if thats what makes them happy but these shyts is starting to seem like placebos at this point.

If you can still get and spread Covid what the fukk is the point taking the shots?
Not dying.