Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

cook

Banned
Daps
i dont think yall need to be going in so hard on illadope. :to: he helped out a lot of people over the years. its very possible that what he said is true and someone was on his account, and this doesnt really seem like something he would do. unfortunately theres no way to prove that and ultimately everyone is responsible for whats posted from their screenname (especially mods) so we had to make a hard decision, but i dont think its something for people to be celebrating :stopitslime:

also even with dope gone, theres 4 mods in this forum which is enough for right now. we're not looking to replace him. you can put your campaign signs away for now

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
llla didnt post that shyt man, I was texting him earlier. I asked real vague questions about Coli posts and tweets and he had no idea. True he's an Apple demon, but he doesnt even ride that hard in the phone wars to be trying to destroy peoples shyt. He's helped out plenty of folks of the years brehs :snoop:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Man smh. I hope this is a mix up. Illa a cool dude, idk why he'd do this and why I find it hard to believe. Lets hope this all clears up the mans name.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
llla didnt post that shyt man, I was texting him earlier. I asked real vague questions about Coli posts and tweets and he had no idea. True he's an Apple demon, but he doesnt even ride that hard in the phone wars to be trying to destroy peoples shyt. He's helped out plenty of folks of the years brehs :snoop:
So someone, who just so happens to post in orange like illa, coincidentally decides to use his account on the day this exploit became widely known?

Dude is still saying the same things his "impersonator" did yesterday - "y'all are overreacting, y'all don't know my side of the story, y'all don't care about me, etc." - except with the feint aroma of bullshyt.

@illadope said:

Plus we have this exchange from yesterday:

Trust me, I don't like Mook, and if he'd have did this, I'd be just as vocal...

but it's probably even more disappointing that illadope did this.

Not only is he a mod who should know better, but I thought he was a good dude.

This was seriously stupid as fukk.Yes, you have it right.

So im a terrible person now by seeing something & reposting it. Yall act like Im data farming your info, stealing credit card info, or putting personal information out publicly. That makes it even more hilarious being this is a petition cuz of the situation. I could of wasted an extra 30 seconds and made an alias and really caused some damage if I chose to but I decided to see what that shyt was about & it ended up being something that automates input into the keypad to do a reset. Thats far from it being malware, malicious, or any of the sort :laugh:

*2767*385523 <-- Type that in on your phone app and see what happens. Then go ahead and blame me because ya know I work for samsung and I made a factory reset code :rudy:. If I knew yall were goin be sooooo damn upset over this I wouldnt of even posted the shyt god damn.
I've said multiple times in this thread I thought illa was a good dude, and made clear I don't want a permaban...but this whole "it was someone else" thing just sounds like an extremely convenient excuse for a meltdown.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
So someone, who just so happens to post in orange like illa, coincidentally decides to use his account on the day this exploit became widely known?

Dude is still saying the same things his "impersonator" did yesterday - "y'all are overreacting, y'all don't know my side of the story, y'all don't care about me, etc." - except with the feint aroma of bullshyt.

Yep. Same shyt was posted on his Twitter too. :manny:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Why would u need to use your mans pc when you have an iphone(granted signal is there, but you have wifi more than likely) and can mod/tweet from it......just sayin.....only time id check into someones pc if I had to pay a bill and its life or death, unless its my moms pc or something and Im chilling at her place all day and working. Even then Im likely to use my own stuff, phone, tab,laptop, etc.

But hey he could be telling the truth like oj was

I had my boy fukk with my phone once but nikka was trying to talk to hoes on my text messages as me and get nudes lol, none of that tech shyt