Petition to Remove Illadope as Mod

What should they do to that fakkit?

• Total voters

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I remember askin that illadumb fukk some questions about modding ps3's and this nikka told me to pay pal hiim some money. fukkin clown. Now you tryin to get nikkas babies merked?
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/Nowitness41Dirk/GetThefukkOut.gif

I missed it, whatchu talkin bout babies merked?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i expect this type of fukkery in the locker room :sadcam:

bringing r=g back happy is top priority now. we need him to continue to bless us with the comics :noah:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I am not that man you speak of but yes, my lady changed her number and i have not committed it to memory so i would have been in a bind trying to obtain her number. No contacts, i cant even call anyone in her family to ask what her number is let alone even know that she was in trouble while im busy troubleshooting demonic issues with my phone. Im happy that this demonic agent of Steve Jobs has been vanquished and sent back to his room to think about what he did. Iphone loses, yet again. :thumbsup: Anyone representing a company that enslaves their workers is going to be trouble so im not surprised Illadope leveled up and became IllaDemon! Must be something demonically radioactive in those iphones. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:russ: :dead:

please make this elite alpha poster mod

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I missed it, whatchu talkin bout babies merked?

Im sayin if nikkas pressed that link and had real life issues, you can imagine tryin to explain that shyt

*o sorry baby, im sorry i couldnt get there before you got raped, some nikka on that hiphop site sent a demonic link that erased my phone*

bytch ass nikka illadumbfukk. :pacspit:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
i expect this type of fukkery in the locker room :sadcam:

bringing r=g back happy is top priority now. we need him to continue to bless us with the comics :noah:
Bring him back? Didn't he get booted?
And while I could give a shyt about a damn comic. Just cuz he got comics don't mean he should be allowed to carry himself however :hula:
And you could torrent comics all day bruh. I never had a problem with RG
I don't think how he acted here was a big deal either. But right now we hate these replacement refs. I say we burn this muthafukka doooooooooooown :troll:
Im sayin if nikkas pressed that link and had real life issues, you can imagine tryin to explain that shyt

*o sorry baby, im sorry i couldnt get there before you got raped, some nikka on that hiphop site sent a demonic link that erased my phone*

bytch ass nikka illadumbfukk. :pacspit:
When you living the lifestyle for real, you don't have to explain shyt :win:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just noticed it's a public poll...

Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - View Poll Results

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: How did you come across that info?

5644_1.jpg

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
MAN fukk THIS, WE NEED TO FIND THIS nikka AND BEAT THE fukk OUTTA HIM FOR DOING THIS STUPID shyt. I COULD OF MISSED OUT ON SAVING MY CHILD FROM SOME SERIAL KILLER CUZ I WOULD OF MISSED THE DAMN CALL :damn:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Bring him back? Didn't he get booted?
And while I could give a shyt about a damn comic. Just cuz he got comics don't mean he should be allowed to carry himself however :hula:
And you could torrent comics all day bruh. I never had a problem with RG
I don't think how he acted here was a big deal either. But right now we hate these replacement refs. I say we burn this muthafukka doooooooooooown :troll:

When you living the lifestyle for real, you don't have to explain shyt :win:

you're right....it's just convenient to go to his profile and get the latest stuff while im browsing the-coli and he was always willing to help whenever i asked for something....he was probably having a bad day and needed to vent :shaq2:

the punishment was harsh but it had to be done :wow:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Illadope was a good mod. But he was an even greater man.
I don't know what illadope did for a living, but he sure did love him some iPhone
And at the end, his love for that iPhone caused him his life.
This nikka is like the Biggie & Tupac of absolutely nothing. He went out like a bytch
Most nikkaz is now like :salute: and I wouldn't wanna be ya
But come on now, he's one of us. He was a pal. When did super sohh become so damn sensitive?
Sure that fakkit tried to erase your whole shyt, thats tough love man.
He loved you guy :to:
So before I post u a goodbye song, I want him to make sure he doesn't have a problem getting his shyt together.
I got your back bruh...

Last edited by a moderator:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
you're right....it's just convenient to go to his profile and get the latest stuff while im browsing the-coli and he was always willing to help whenever i asked for something....he was probably having a bad day and needed to vent :shaq2:

the punishment was harsh but it had to be done :wow:
Yeah, RG has been real helpful over the years. He'll be back probably.
But he wasn't protecting the shield bruh. How he gonna do that?
I can't wait til they give me the mod powers (they promised I was next in line)
Cuz I see some posters need some cockmeat in they lives :rambo: