Pete Rock is asked if he would work with CL Smooth again …. The answer is what you think it is #makemybeatsfagg*t part 3 😂

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Pete got a new bestie.. He feeling himself now. lol

He did a good job with Common tho

dom_p08

Rookie
Daps

I'm should of been more clear I was talking about on a album with Pete Rock, and don't get it twisted I've known about the rapper Common Sense/Common since before he even came out (1990) from his peoples, and I ain't from Chicago, so I've always respected his pen and his accomplishments, but he hasn't made a album with Pete Rock better than CL yet....imo

skillz2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm should of been more clear I was talking about on a album with Pete Rock, and don't get it twisted I've known about the rapper Common Sense/Common since before he even came out (1990) from his peoples, and I ain't from Chicago, so I've always respected his pen and his accomplishments, but he hasn't made a album with Pete Rock better than CL yet....imo
I like CL think he is mad underrated as an MC but to me Common has three bonafide classic albums. And as good as CL is on both the two full length albums with PR I wouldn't say he clearly out does Common any of these albums.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I had to unfollow Pete rock on instagram. Too much stupidity. Overall still one of the greats. Listening to Mecca and the soul brotha currently

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This joint one of the better songs on the album tho. I think they coulda had their own “moment of truth” if they stayed together easily. I never liked guru that much outside gangstatr, on gangstarr hes own of my fav rappers even more than other guys who may be better. He just fits with preme the best. Same with cl/pete to me. Undeniable chemistry.

Good joint just cl

All these joints were heavy in my rotation, thanks for reminding me. That Jazzy Jeff album was slept on, so many dope songs.