Albums Pete Rock & Common - The Auditorium, Vol. 1 (Discussion Thread) | Update : Tour Coming

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
hear-me-out-rich-rebuilds.gif

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Black America again>>>>>>Them hitboy tapes
Yal'll trying to hard..we get it we all love flabby hip hop beats that we can reminisce with but nah..kd2 alone is better and that's my fourth favorite from that saga

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The difference between this album and Eminem’s is so glaring :mjlol: Both are basically the same age yet Common is effortless throughout the entire thing over very good production and Em is mostly a try-hard over mediocre production. Em has ALC, Dr. Dre, Mr. Porter, Premo, and Fredwreck at his disposal and he still managed to shyt the bed when it comes to the beats :gucci:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The difference between this album and Eminem’s is so glaring :mjlol: Both are basically the same age yet Common is effortless throughout the entire then over very good production and Em is mostly a try-hard over mediocre production. Em has ALC, Dr. Dre, Mr. Porter, Premo, and Fredwreck at his disposal and he still managed to shyt the bed when it comes to the beats :gucci:

Eminem sucks

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The difference between this album and Eminem’s is so glaring :mjlol: Both are basically the same age yet Common is effortless throughout the entire then over very good production and Em is mostly a try-hard over mediocre production. Em has ALC, Dr. Dre, Mr. Porter, Premo, and Fredwreck at his disposal and he still managed to shyt the bed when it comes to the beats :gucci:
Em's hearing for beats is historically bad,on par with canibus

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Just listened to “TDOSS” & now hearin the 1st song “Dreamin” i’m like :damn: :dead:
Jokes aside damn shame these old rappers are literally competing against each other or themselves lyrically still.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yal'll trying to hard..we get it we all love flabby hip hop beats
But those hitboy albums were full of flabby hip hop beats :what:....that's the precise reason they didn't move me. Hits beats feel too cheap. Then we found out he uses soundpack samples and it all made sense.

Those Nas and hitboy albums are like nba2k nowadays. Once you heard one you heard em all. They just copy and pasted the same sound and formula 5 times. They woulda been much better off taking their time and creating one masterpiece. Cause each album has a few gems. But overall they all feel very generic.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
But those hitboy albums were full of flabby hip hop beats :what:....that's the precise reason they didn't move me. Hits beats feel too cheap. Then we found out he uses soundpack samples and it all made sense.

Those Nas and hitboy albums are like nba2k nowadays. Once you heard one you heard em all. They just copy and pasted the same sound and formula 5 times. They woulda been much better off taking their time and creating one masterpiece. Cause each album has a few gems. But overall they all feel very generic.
:beli: bruh kd1 sounds nothing like 2 and 3, or magic 1....but to say they all sound the same is crazy.. to say they didn't move u that's fair .but to say they all sound same tells me u didn't listen to all of em...

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
why does he need to care? he has a fan base so strong that he could release an album of 1 hour silence and they'd swear it's the best shyt they ever heard.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:beli: bruh kd1 sounds nothing like 2 and 3, or magic 1....but to say they all sound the same is crazy.. to say they didn't move u that's fair .but to say they all sound same tells me u didn't listen to all of em...
Not a single one of those 6 albums sound the same and anybody saying that is just flat out lying. Hit-Boy showed exactly how reverse he is with those albums, on top of producing the Big Hit albums