Albums Pete Rock & Common - The Auditorium, Vol. 1 (Discussion Thread) | Update : Tour Coming

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Nas and Preem need to have a similar roll out and dedication to the art for their collab. Hopefully they are taking notes.

VINYL copped

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas and Preem need to have a similar roll out and dedication to the art for their collab. Hopefully they are taking notes.

VINYL copped

I really do think they have something similar planned. After Nas concludes his tour I think they’ll go on a publicity tour and give the album the attention it deserves. At the very least they’ll promote it on the level that Nas and Hit did the first Kings Disease album.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I really do think they have something similar planned. After Nas concludes his tour I think they’ll go on a publicity tour and give the album the attention it deserves. At the very least they’ll promote it on the level that Nas and Hit did the first Kings Disease album.
I can go into detail into what I want them to do but I’ll save it for that thread.

As far as this project goes. On that morning show they said vol2 is in the works. We shall see but that’s good news imo

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
AOTY.

jayz-music.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

VINYL copped
Nas is more in his bag at this stage than Common with the KD/Magic run, and that’s with Common still being nice (pause). It’s up to Premo to come to the table with heat.